ALL >> Education >> View Article
Understanding Hp2-n35, Selling Hp It Service Management Solutions Exam
Total Articles: 112
HP certifications have a mark in the IT world with many job recruiters giving preference to the HP certified applicants. With Selling HP IT Service Management Solutions exam, you can get a chance to prove your skills of being an experienced and certified sales manager. The HP2-N35 exam comes in various languages to better facilitate the candidates of varied backgrounds to take the exam, the languages include Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, German and French, apart from the standard language English. The candidates should have in depth of the strategies in the making and maintenance of the integrated system and to identify the challenges the system might face and the resources needed to maintain it. They should also have know-how of business intrigues to better understand the system and its requirements. Although not mandatory, it is highly recommended that the candidates should have at least 6 months experience of working in the HP Software IT Service Management products and solutions selling environment. Also, it is advised that the applicants have at hands knowledge of the system and the requirements which can be gained by industrial knowledge and practical working experience.
The HP2-N35 is for all those who wish to become sales managers or professionals working in the business environment. Selling HP IT Service Management Solutions exam has 27 questions in multiple choice format with seventy five minutes time duration for solving. Passing score is 70% above. In case of failure, the applicants can re-sit for the exam after three months of taking the exam. For sitting in the exam it is necessary that the candidates register for the exam in a timely fashion via the hp official site. The exam topics of Selling HP IT Service Management Solutions exam along with the percentage by weightage of each topic in the exam is listed below:
• Fundamental business challenges in ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) 20%
• Understanding the customer demands 4%
• The value of ITSM solutions for the customers 36%
• Capabilities of ITSM solutions 22%
• Sales approach 18%
The candidates should also have functional knowledge of the following topics: Java, SOL, XML, BPMN, Dojo, LDAP/AD, as well as the general knowledge of the security of the system.
The candidates can also review or comment on the exam format and questions during the exam as per the HP policy, which helps them to further improve their set up to suite the requirements and liking of the applicants.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning