ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Self Help In Small Repair Jobs Is Possible
Total Articles: 14
This is very true for car body repair as if a small scratch is not repaired immediately, it can grow and damage the metal of the car and corrode the steel frame. Also a car that is not free of dents and scratches and bright and shining looks shoddy and reflects badly on the owner of the car.
Accident repair however is usually taken care of almost immediately as mostly along with the body of the car, the engine may also be damaged and the car is not in a usable state. The cost of body repair depends on the extent of the body damage and the model and make of the car. the cost of body repair or accident repair is usually taken care of by insurance company where the car has been insured. In many cases if the estimate for accident repair is almost the same as the cost of a new car, the insurance company recommends that the car be replaced rather than be repaired.
Due to the rising costs of body repair when even minor scratches or dents costs a bomb. More and more people are going for using repair kits to do the job by one’s own self. These do it yourself kits contain all the chemicals and tools that are required to repair the scratch or dent and if the instructions on the kit are followed meticulously, the completed job is usually of a very good quality. This reduces the cost of the project and the pressure on the workshops that take up body repair and accident jobs.
How the car body shop or body repair shop work now as compared to a few decades ago is completely different. Now car manufacturing companies provide complete parts that are pre painted in the regular colors of the model of the car and are ready for use. Thus if a fender is damaged, it is replaced rather than repaired, the bonnet or the boot cover is replaced if it has been dented. If a light is broken the complete light unit is replaced and not just the broken part. This practice is making repair easy and efficient but very expensive and is also a very wasteful management of resources. Now even a slightly broken part is not repaired but the whole part is replaced by a completely new part.
Automobiles Articles1. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
2. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
3. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
4. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
5. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
9. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
10. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
11. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
12. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
13. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
14. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point