ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Self Help In Small Repair Jobs Is Possible
Total Articles: 14
This is very true for car body repair as if a small scratch is not repaired immediately, it can grow and damage the metal of the car and corrode the steel frame. Also a car that is not free of dents and scratches and bright and shining looks shoddy and reflects badly on the owner of the car.
Accident repair however is usually taken care of almost immediately as mostly along with the body of the car, the engine may also be damaged and the car is not in a usable state. The cost of body repair depends on the extent of the body damage and the model and make of the car. the cost of body repair or accident repair is usually taken care of by insurance company where the car has been insured. In many cases if the estimate for accident repair is almost the same as the cost of a new car, the insurance company recommends that the car be replaced rather than be repaired.
Due to the rising costs of body repair when even minor scratches or dents costs a bomb. More and more people are going for using repair kits to do the job by one’s own self. These do it yourself kits contain all the chemicals and tools that are required to repair the scratch or dent and if the instructions on the kit are followed meticulously, the completed job is usually of a very good quality. This reduces the cost of the project and the pressure on the workshops that take up body repair and accident jobs.
How the car body shop or body repair shop work now as compared to a few decades ago is completely different. Now car manufacturing companies provide complete parts that are pre painted in the regular colors of the model of the car and are ready for use. Thus if a fender is damaged, it is replaced rather than repaired, the bonnet or the boot cover is replaced if it has been dented. If a light is broken the complete light unit is replaced and not just the broken part. This practice is making repair easy and efficient but very expensive and is also a very wasteful management of resources. Now even a slightly broken part is not repaired but the whole part is replaced by a completely new part.
Automobiles Articles1. Bringing A Revolution In Making Better Drivers
Author: Eesha Zaveri
2. Simulators Can Make A Difference.
Author: Eesha Zaveri
3. What Makes Electric Bikes Safer Than Regular Bikes?
Author: Manisha Nigam
4. Five Sensible Tips To Avoid Expensive Car Repair
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. Always Buy Pre-owned Used Car
6. Covers | Cover
7. Applying For Auto Loans? Technology Comes To Your Rescue
Author: Kaitlin Miller
8. Avail Audi Car Dealers Miami Services To Own Your Dream Car
9. Make The Best Finance Deal As You Bring Home The Best Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
10. How To Make A New Bought Car A Cost-effective Investment For Future
Author: James Elston
11. 4 Different Ways Of Carwash When There Is No Car Cleaning Tools At Home
Author: Rhys Gibson
12. Modify Your Chopper To Make It One Of A Kind In The World
Author: Levi Fysh
13. The Auto Mechanic Near Me Dilemma
14. Vectra - Top Construction Equipment Manufacturers & Best Skid Steer Loader Brand In India & Europe
15. Franchise Dealerships Selling Quality Used & Pre-owned Vehicles