ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Self Help In Small Repair Jobs Is Possible
Total Articles: 14
This is very true for car body repair as if a small scratch is not repaired immediately, it can grow and damage the metal of the car and corrode the steel frame. Also a car that is not free of dents and scratches and bright and shining looks shoddy and reflects badly on the owner of the car.
Accident repair however is usually taken care of almost immediately as mostly along with the body of the car, the engine may also be damaged and the car is not in a usable state. The cost of body repair depends on the extent of the body damage and the model and make of the car. the cost of body repair or accident repair is usually taken care of by insurance company where the car has been insured. In many cases if the estimate for accident repair is almost the same as the cost of a new car, the insurance company recommends that the car be replaced rather than be repaired.
Due to the rising costs of body repair when even minor scratches or dents costs a bomb. More and more people are going for using repair kits to do the job by one’s own self. These do it yourself kits contain all the chemicals and tools that are required to repair the scratch or dent and if the instructions on the kit are followed meticulously, the completed job is usually of a very good quality. This reduces the cost of the project and the pressure on the workshops that take up body repair and accident jobs.
How the car body shop or body repair shop work now as compared to a few decades ago is completely different. Now car manufacturing companies provide complete parts that are pre painted in the regular colors of the model of the car and are ready for use. Thus if a fender is damaged, it is replaced rather than repaired, the bonnet or the boot cover is replaced if it has been dented. If a light is broken the complete light unit is replaced and not just the broken part. This practice is making repair easy and efficient but very expensive and is also a very wasteful management of resources. Now even a slightly broken part is not repaired but the whole part is replaced by a completely new part.
Automobiles Articles1. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
2. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
3. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
4. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
5. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
6. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
7. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
8. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
9. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
10. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
11. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
12. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
13. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
14. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
15. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat