ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Self Help In Small Repair Jobs Is Possible
Total Articles: 14
This is very true for car body repair as if a small scratch is not repaired immediately, it can grow and damage the metal of the car and corrode the steel frame. Also a car that is not free of dents and scratches and bright and shining looks shoddy and reflects badly on the owner of the car.
Accident repair however is usually taken care of almost immediately as mostly along with the body of the car, the engine may also be damaged and the car is not in a usable state. The cost of body repair depends on the extent of the body damage and the model and make of the car. the cost of body repair or accident repair is usually taken care of by insurance company where the car has been insured. In many cases if the estimate for accident repair is almost the same as the cost of a new car, the insurance company recommends that the car be replaced rather than be repaired.
Due to the rising costs of body repair when even minor scratches or dents costs a bomb. More and more people are going for using repair kits to do the job by one’s own self. These do it yourself kits contain all the chemicals and tools that are required to repair the scratch or dent and if the instructions on the kit are followed meticulously, the completed job is usually of a very good quality. This reduces the cost of the project and the pressure on the workshops that take up body repair and accident jobs.
How the car body shop or body repair shop work now as compared to a few decades ago is completely different. Now car manufacturing companies provide complete parts that are pre painted in the regular colors of the model of the car and are ready for use. Thus if a fender is damaged, it is replaced rather than repaired, the bonnet or the boot cover is replaced if it has been dented. If a light is broken the complete light unit is replaced and not just the broken part. This practice is making repair easy and efficient but very expensive and is also a very wasteful management of resources. Now even a slightly broken part is not repaired but the whole part is replaced by a completely new part.
Automobiles Articles1. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
2. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
3. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
4. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
6. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
7. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
9. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
10. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
11. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
12. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
13. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car
14. Australian Transport Fuel Tanks On Show Across The World
15. Car Essentials – Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
Author: neel patel