ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Self Help In Small Repair Jobs Is Possible
Total Articles: 14
This is very true for car body repair as if a small scratch is not repaired immediately, it can grow and damage the metal of the car and corrode the steel frame. Also a car that is not free of dents and scratches and bright and shining looks shoddy and reflects badly on the owner of the car.
Accident repair however is usually taken care of almost immediately as mostly along with the body of the car, the engine may also be damaged and the car is not in a usable state. The cost of body repair depends on the extent of the body damage and the model and make of the car. the cost of body repair or accident repair is usually taken care of by insurance company where the car has been insured. In many cases if the estimate for accident repair is almost the same as the cost of a new car, the insurance company recommends that the car be replaced rather than be repaired.
Due to the rising costs of body repair when even minor scratches or dents costs a bomb. More and more people are going for using repair kits to do the job by one’s own self. These do it yourself kits contain all the chemicals and tools that are required to repair the scratch or dent and if the instructions on the kit are followed meticulously, the completed job is usually of a very good quality. This reduces the cost of the project and the pressure on the workshops that take up body repair and accident jobs.
How the car body shop or body repair shop work now as compared to a few decades ago is completely different. Now car manufacturing companies provide complete parts that are pre painted in the regular colors of the model of the car and are ready for use. Thus if a fender is damaged, it is replaced rather than repaired, the bonnet or the boot cover is replaced if it has been dented. If a light is broken the complete light unit is replaced and not just the broken part. This practice is making repair easy and efficient but very expensive and is also a very wasteful management of resources. Now even a slightly broken part is not repaired but the whole part is replaced by a completely new part.
Automobiles Articles1. Car Repair Expenses You Should Know About
2. What Are Your Best Options In Terms Of Things To Do In Richardson?
Author: Shakil Ahmed
3. Low Auto Financing Rates Bringing New Car Customers In Market
4. Upcoming Suvs In India Below 10 Lakhs
Author: Trending Car
5. Waxing Your Vehicle As A Part Of Truck Detailing Is Very Beneficial In Long Run
Author: Davis Miller
6. Gps- Global Tracking Solutions Taking Industries To New Heights
Author: Kapil Yadav
7. Advantages Of Lease Or Finance A New Car
8. Busting The Most Overhyped Myths About Car Detailing Kent Wa With Facts
Author: Davis Miller
9. How To Drive Safe In The Wintry Days In New Zealand
Author: Steling Brake
10. How To Polish Your Car By Hand
Author: neel patel
11. Rockman – The Champion Of Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels, Drive Chain, Two Wheeler & Auto Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
12. Auto Financing Tips When Purchasing Cars
Author: Ken Bailey
13. 4 Major Tips And Tricks For Car Theft Protection: With Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Randeep Kumar
14. Tips For Purchasing A Used Car
Author: Jason L. Mosca
15. Infoglobaldata Redefines Email Marketing Strategy With Automobile Industry Mailing List
Author: Mark Griffith