ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
What Are The Basic Features Of An Html5 Web Design Company?
Total Articles: 45
Many web designing and development companies in Delhi have gained mastery in using PHP, a chief open source scripting and database technology. PHP has become a famous and forceful technology used for making dynamic ecommerce websites and web pages. It is a universally acclaimed solution for easy web programming. This technique of web development is low on maintenance and easy to update as compared to other techniques.
A Php Development Company in Delhi brings to the table a group of skilled and talented web designers that will give your brand the online presence it deserves. These companies also have an in house SEO team that ensures to keep the clients website SEO friendly.
Php Development Company in Delhi also offer web development and designing in other languages such as HTML, HTML5 etc. But if a client needs a company specializing in HTML5, he or she can opt for an expert Html5 web Design Company.
HTML5 is the newest version of HTML language and an Html5 web Design Company usually specializes in building up websites which are rich in content. HTML an acronym for Hyper Text Markup language has seemed to have revolutionized the world of web designing and technology. This web designing language has become the most preferred language among web professionals shortly after its launch. Web developers now are striving to amalgamate the top features of HTML with various versions of CSS (Cascading Style Sheet).
Hiring an Html5 web Design Company would provide one with the following advantages:
1. One can directly embed videos in the website without the use of any third pug in.
2. HTML5 supports good quality graphic illustrations and scripting languages. Fancy feedback forms are no more a dream for web developers and their clients.
3. Easy uploading and posting of web content. The content can be edited and changed as per the clients business needs.
4. The website owner can browse the web pages while offline too. This is a provision that the developer can provide to the client.
5. The storage load on the main server can be reduced by storing the data in the computer browser of the client.
6. Multimedia web content can be easily accessed through all leading smartphones.
7. HTML5 supports most of the leading web browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple's Safari and Opera.
If we have to compare an Html5 web Design Company with a Php Development Company in Delhi, one would have to do it on the basis of the languages these companies specialize in i.e. HTML5 and PHP. So when we sit to compare both these languages following are the differences we would majorly come across:
1. HTML5 is a markup language whereas PHP is a server side scripting language.
2. HTML5 is used for developing web pages. Whereas, PHP is mainly used for implementing web developments.
3. The product of HTML5 is a static and comprehensive web page. Whereas the product of PHP would be a dynamic web page.
4. PHP is considered as language to for web applications. HTML5 is considered as la language used for writing web pages.
5. HTML5 is majorly used for links, redirecting, colors, text, aligning, etc...Whereas PHP is used for calculations, login, register, databases, etc.
Web Design Articles1. Digital Marketing Agency In Delhi | Digital Marketing Company In Delhi
Author: Cog Digital
2. Build Your Dream Website Using Free Website Making App
Author: Anil Vishwakarma
3. The Importance Of A Logo Design
Author: Mak Elthon
4. Best Web Designing Company In India
Author: CS Infotech
5. The Best Apps To Use On Your Vacation
Author: Rakesh Chitroda
6. How Good Web Design Can Help Increase Your Conversion Rate
Author: Michael Clark
7. 5 Incredible Turnkey Plugins For Your Joomla-built Website
Author: Jonathan Paul
8. 8 Superb Web Design Tips For Better Mobile Conversion Rates
Author: Wills Smith
9. Quick Ways To Increase Lead Generation With The Amazing Secrets Of Web Design
Author: Web Click India
10. Find Unique And Reliable Hyip Templates To Attract The Targeted Audience For Your Business
11. 5 Common Mistakes In Logo Design
Author: Mak Elthon
12. Logo Design Essential Elements
Author: Mak Elthon
13. How To Design A Website That Can Easily Generate Leads
Author: Sam Web Studio
14. Unique Web Design Actions
Author: Synapse Solutions Pty Ltd
15. 8 Myths On Creative Web Design Service
Author: Jessica E Taylor