ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Some Unique Features Of Villas In Lloret De Mar, Spain
Total Articles: 28
One of the most popular tourist town of Spain:
As you may be aware, Lloret de mar is a popular tourist resort town which is located about 75 kilometers from Barcelona in the province of Catalonia, Spain. Tourists throng in this city because of its immense natural beauty coupled with most pleasant sunny weather. The city is also of interest for the tourists because of the historical buildings, museums and such other places of tourist interest.
Villas make you feel at home:
Tourists who come to Lloret de mar can stay in several hotels, service apartments and villas which have come up at various places all over the city. However, most of the tourists prefer to stay in Villas of this town because of the unique features of these villas. Most of the villas in this city are located close to the beautiful Mediterranean Sea. In fact, some of the villas are located right on the beach. Hotels, restaurants, shopping malls and even banks are located very close to the villas. All these add to the comfort of the tourist.
Facilities in villas are more than what you expect:
Apart from these, the villas are designed for your comfort. Once you enter the villa of Lloret de mar town, you find it your home away from home. The spacious villas have all the facilities you require. Starting from television and music system to entertainment, you also find a kitchen which contains all the gadgets necessary for you to start cooking your favorite holiday recipe. If you are lazy of cooking during holiday tour, walk to any of the hotels or pubs which are nearby and enjoy the continental recipe and also the popular Spanish wine at the most reasonable charges. The villas have gym, private swimming pool, well prepared ground for games like tennis, basket ball. If you want to stay relaxed for the day, there is a well furnished roof garden. Some of the villas, in addition to roof garden also have well furnished garden in the backyard.
Rentals are affordable:
Most of the villas are so located, that you can reach the places of tourist interest by walk. Naturally, this saves enough time and money. With so many facilities, you may wonder the rentals of villas in Lloret de mar are considered to be most economical. In fact, many tourists also echo this opinion. Just browse to know the rentals of various villas and you would be convinced about it. The rentals vary from UK pounds 300 to 1200 per week depending on the number of persons, the location of the villa, the facilities available, and the season and so on.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David