ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Some Unique Features Of Villas In Lloret De Mar, Spain
Total Articles: 28
One of the most popular tourist town of Spain:
As you may be aware, Lloret de mar is a popular tourist resort town which is located about 75 kilometers from Barcelona in the province of Catalonia, Spain. Tourists throng in this city because of its immense natural beauty coupled with most pleasant sunny weather. The city is also of interest for the tourists because of the historical buildings, museums and such other places of tourist interest.
Villas make you feel at home:
Tourists who come to Lloret de mar can stay in several hotels, service apartments and villas which have come up at various places all over the city. However, most of the tourists prefer to stay in Villas of this town because of the unique features of these villas. Most of the villas in this city are located close to the beautiful Mediterranean Sea. In fact, some of the villas are located right on the beach. Hotels, restaurants, shopping malls and even banks are located very close to the villas. All these add to the comfort of the tourist.
Facilities in villas are more than what you expect:
Apart from these, the villas are designed for your comfort. Once you enter the villa of Lloret de mar town, you find it your home away from home. The spacious villas have all the facilities you require. Starting from television and music system to entertainment, you also find a kitchen which contains all the gadgets necessary for you to start cooking your favorite holiday recipe. If you are lazy of cooking during holiday tour, walk to any of the hotels or pubs which are nearby and enjoy the continental recipe and also the popular Spanish wine at the most reasonable charges. The villas have gym, private swimming pool, well prepared ground for games like tennis, basket ball. If you want to stay relaxed for the day, there is a well furnished roof garden. Some of the villas, in addition to roof garden also have well furnished garden in the backyard.
Rentals are affordable:
Most of the villas are so located, that you can reach the places of tourist interest by walk. Naturally, this saves enough time and money. With so many facilities, you may wonder the rentals of villas in Lloret de mar are considered to be most economical. In fact, many tourists also echo this opinion. Just browse to know the rentals of various villas and you would be convinced about it. The rentals vary from UK pounds 300 to 1200 per week depending on the number of persons, the location of the villa, the facilities available, and the season and so on.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family