ALL >> Business >> View Article
Moises Maionica: Successful Businessman With Immense Knowledge
Total Articles: 566
Moises Maionica is a renowned figure who has achieved a lot in the professional life. He was born on 16th March 1947 and he visited Venezuela on May 1957. He worked with Latino Bank from January 1965 till November 1974. He successfully handled the direction, control and administration of the several companies and bank offices. It also includes government offices f more than 45 offices across the country. He is a multi talented person who is capable of managing the entire work of more than 45 offices. He proved his abilities and proficiency by handling the entire work flow towards success.
Moises Maionica worked closely with the former President of Venezuela, Mr Hugo Chavez. He also helped Mr Chavez in promoting Venezuela as one of the best tourist destination in the world. He put best efforts for boosting the economic condition of the country and also for the development of tourism.
Moises Maionica not only worked for the betterment of Venezuela but also for that of Italy. He also worked closely with the government officials of Italy and Venezuela. He participated in the conjunction with the Italy embassy and also in the meetings conducted in Miraflores for the exponents of Italian community. This meeting played a vital role in strengthening the economic relations between two countries.
Due to his efforts Venezuela and Italy signed over 34 trade agreements that included railroad plan with County Consortium comprised of Italian companies. This agreement emerged as a boon for the overall economic growth of Venezuela. With the great motivational efforts of Moises Maionica Venezuela is now established in the advanced position for delivering the benefits of latest technologies to the citizens.
The objectives of Moises Maionica are crystal clear that led Venezuela to the expansion and growth of the tourism of the country. He put the best foot forward and worked with the government for uplifting the economic condition of the country. His was dedicated for the betterment of Venezuela and its public. He was honored as one of the leading 20 Venezuelan businessman for his in-depth knowledge, determination and hard work. His unique leadership qualities and extensive knowledge left a strong impact on the people and made his presence felt among several other businessmen. He also participated in the delegation of Venezuelan deputies for meeting with the Parliament of Italy in 2006. The head of the delegation was Rafael La Cava with Deputy Cilia Flores.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth