ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
10 Things Your Infusionsoft Virtual Assistant Can Do For You
Total Articles: 452
Business owners who use Infusionsoft need not be an Infusionsoft expert, as there are a growing number of virtual assistants today who specialize in helping business owners make best use of this software and take over the daily tasks. While it's a good idea to know at least a bit about the program, you can still use the help of an Infusionsoft virtual assistant to manage the very important things that must be done regularly. Here's a look at just ten of the things a VA can handle for you.
1. Prepare emails and newsletters
Do you ever feel like you could use some Infusionsoft help to prep those weekly emails or newsletters you send out to your list? Your virtual assistant can handle this for you by preparing the copy in the email template of Infusionsoft, testing it and scheduling it for you.
2. Import your contacts
An Infusionsoft virtual assistant can also import all of those contacts and business cards you've gathered from your latest networking event after people have informed you they'd like to receive marketing follow-ups. An assistant will put all of this information together in a spreadsheet, import it into Infusionsoft for you and tag it.
3. Clean up data
Your Infusionsoft VA will routinely perform Data Cleanup to merge any duplicate records that are bound to result from product purchases, manual entry, web forms and online landing pages.
4. Implement new campaigns in Campaign Builder
One area where an Infusionsoft expert will really shine is bringing your campaigns to life by pulling in anything that needs to be implemented, such as emails, tasks and tags, into the Campaign Builder canvas. Once your campaign is launched, they will also make sure it runs smoothly with thorough tests.
5. Prepare affiliate programs
With a bit of Infusionsoft help, your assistant will set up and then manage an affiliate program. They will set up a system in which people can become affiliates automatically or manually, assign commission programs to your products, link these to the right affiliates and set up a center with information that affiliates may access. Once this system is in place, they'll also manage it in terms of customer service by helping affiliates locate tracking links and prepare commissions for processing.
6. Manage eCommerce
An Infusionsoft VA will also complete the steps necessary to set up eCommerce to suit your needs, including setting up a shopping card, integrating a merchant account, setting up products and discount codes and much more. They will also implement the system by adding product links to your website, changing prices and programs and more.
7. Run reports
An Infusionsoft expert will help you learn more about your campaigns and gain valuable insight by running reports, helping you decide which reports are important and putting them in your Infusionsoft dashboard.
8. Mange the CustomerHub system
While CustomerHub is pretty user-friendly, you will still need to perform some customer service on your own, unless you have a virtual assistant.
9. Find 3rd party add-ons
Infusionsoft becomes even more powerful with third party add-ons, which your VA will locate and research on your behalf.
10. Stay updated
Finally, an Infusionsoft VA will stay up-to-date on Infusionsoft's twice annual major updates, as well as the minor updates that occur regularly to change and grow the software so you don't have to!
For more information on Larry Jacob and Infusionsoft Virtual Assistant. Visit Today - http://larryjacob.com/infusionsoft-virtual-assistant/
Web Design Articles1. How To Choose A Best Web Design Company
Author: Madan Kumar
2. Significance Of Website Speed Optimisation
3. Why Need An Event App For Your Event?
4. Utilizing Touch Displays To Reinforce Client Experience
5. Touch Screen Kiosks And Their Many Benefits
6. Top Advantages Associated With Using A Conference Mobile App For Any Meeting
7. Tips To Selecting The Best Iphone Audio Event Application – Top Must Have Features
8. The Reason Why You’re Event Would Need The App?
9. Online Digital Screen Kiosks – The New Business Trendy
10. Mobile App Development To Take Your Businesses Ahead
11. Mobile App Developer - Why Your Business Must Have One
12. How To Get The Best Augmented Reality Company For Ar Application Development?
13. How To Choose The Best Software Development Firm
14. Effective Digital Signs Is A Team Effort
15. Digital Signage - 3 Useful Rules To Succeed