ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Lucrative House And Land Packages In Melbourne’s Prime Suburbs
Total Articles: 19
When it comes to real estate investments, the suburbs of Melbourne offer great potential for investors as well as families who wish to enjoy a community lifestyle amidst nature. One of the most sought after neighbourhoods is Lyndarum estate Epping, which offers young couples and families the perfect balance between convenience and space. There are over 55 hectares with an abundance of parks and natural reserves, which makes it the ideal place to live in and make a sound investment for the future.
Good reasons to invest in Lyndarum
Lyndarum estate Epping is home to over 2000 residents well served by the Lyndarum Town Centre and an excellent local transport network. It is home to a well planned community centre with childcare facilities while children enjoy state of the art learning facilities a short stroll away at the award-winning Epping Views Primary School. Other government and private schools in the neighbourhood include St. Monica’s College, one of the largest Catholic High School in Australia, and Mill Park Secondary College, the second largest public school in Victoria. For the most part, it exudes the charm of a small country town with all the trappings of inner city Melbourne. There are many more reasons why you ought to invest in real estate in Lyndarum, which includes great house and land packages.
Live amidst nature at Mernda Villages
Another lucrative investment opportunity is at Mernda Villages estate in Mernda. Located just 30km north-east of Melbourne’s business district, the neighbourhood is a well planned, close knit community. Its residents enjoy acres of open spaces and parklands as well as the conveniences of a town centre right next door. With excellent educational facilities, a shopping centre, medical centre and two higher secondary colleges, Mernda Villages estate in Mernda is the ideal place to set up your family home. So, if you desire to live a peaceful community lifestyle close to the bustling city of Melbourne yet surrounded by nature, this is the ideal place to build your new home. This is where the kids can discover the real outdoors.
It’s time to look for the right house and land packages
Financing your house and land package isn’t a difficult task. Most banks, lenders and other financial intuitions offer a variety of loan products to suit every need. However, there are a few essential elements of a house and land package that you ought to be aware of. Some of the features to consider include:
• If there are overhead power lines
• How has the developer landscaped the complex
• The amount of green, open space
• The ratio of owner occupier to investor
As long as you stick to a few guidelines it is possible to make some equity out of a house and land package. The key is to buy and build in an area with a majority of owner-occupied homes. Lyndarum and Mernda Villages offer great resale value since they are well established and aesthetically pleasing. It would be wise to build at a cheaper rate than your neighbours.
Jayden Smith is an expert author and has written so many articles on www.berstanhomes.com.au. Now he is working on house and land beveridge and house and land. Now he is working on knockdown and rebuild.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Colorado Springs Realtor - Real Estate
Author: Mountaincity Realty
2. Relocate To El Paso For Employment And Spanish Culture Opportunities
Author: Relo Pro
3. Bartlett Real Estate Market Update July 2018
Author: John Herman
4. The Top Tips For A First Time Home Buyer
Author: Flatooz- The Apartment Experts
5. Barrington Real Estate Market Update July 2018
Author: John Herman
6. List Your Business With Construction Directory And Let Your Local's Know About It.
Author: John Smith
7. Arlington Heights Real Estate Market Update July 2018
Author: John Herman
8. Significance Of An Mep Consultant Within Engineering Companies
Author: BIM Engineering LLP US
9. Brisbane Garage Door Specialists - Qld
Author: Michael Smith
10. 5 Tips To Get Your House Ready For Selling
Author: James Luke
11. Discovering The Advantages Of Hiring A Letting Agent
12. Landlords And Tenants: Why Use A Letting Agent
13. What Should Property Owners Search For In A Letting Agent?
14. Reasons Why Landlords Ought To Use A Letting Agent
15. Real Estate Agents - So What Do They Do?