ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Pakistani Wedding And Traditional Dress Types And Designs
Total Articles: 268
Pakistani dress designs
Islamic Republic of Pakistan is the official name for the country Pakistan. Pakistan is one of the sovereign countries in South Asia. Pakistan is a federation which consists of four provinces viz. Baluchistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab and Sindh; one capital territory named Islamabad and various other tribal regions. Climatic conditions in Pakistan vary from tropical type to temperate. The coastal areas have more of an arid atmosphere. Rainy season differs each year and makes drought or flooding usually common. The traditional dress for both men and women is Shalwar Kameez. Of course the way of wearing it and the patterns, color and fabric change from one province to another province. Pakistani dress designs are a perfect combination of traditional as well as modern clothing. Pakistani dress designs worn by the citizens differ in terms of the climate. Lawn suit is a dress form which can be worn almost round the year. Lawn suits are gaining popularity worldwide. Designers have made this dress type even perfect for party wear.
Abaya is the traditional name used for the veil which Islamic women all over the globe use to cover their head and chest. Abaya is a must have for every Islamic woman. The Abaya has adapted to the modern designs to suit the taste of every modern woman. These days there is an exhaustive range available for buying Abaya. These can be even purchased online. There are Abayas with moti work, embroidery, bead work, sequins work, and even colorful patches stitched across the borders or neckline. These patterns can be matched to the attire giving it a very classy look at the same time retaining its traditional and cultural values. There are many renowned Pakistani designers who design the Abaya with rich fabric and beautiful patterns. Buying Abaya online gives the buyer a chance to witness the vast array which is available in the online stores. These stores exhibit all trendy styles.
Pakistani wedding is a beautiful arrangement which consists of various traditional functions like engagement, Dholki, Mehndi, Baraat and Nikah. The Islamic law is enforced in most marriages conducted in Pakistan. Most marriages are either fully arranged by the groom and bride family or partially arranged by them. When the wedding is partially arranged by the families the final decision is taken by the girl and the boy. The Pakistani weddings are usually very pompous. Wedding Dresses for each occasion of the wedding can be shopped from online stores where every bride is sure to find the perfect suit that the would-be bride or groom would have fantasized about. These online stores not only have a collection to allure the bride and groom but also for every member of the family from kids to the older people.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. How To Choose Halloween Costume For Charming Look?
2. Purchase Best Designer Kurtis Online
Author: Sonali Lad
3. Pilaeo Charms With Mens Floral And Printed Shorts Selection
4. 5 Wardrobe Staples For Ethnic Wear In India
Author: Swapna Yadav
5. Why Fashion Is Important For Adolescents Too…….
Author: Nilesh Thakkar
6. Handcrafted To Perfection, Jewelry That Agelessly Beautify Us
Author: Olivia Henriques
7. Great Things Worth Knowing About Plus Size Styling
Author: Hampry Gomes
8. Embrace Your Beauty With Unique Alma Jewelry
Author: Liza Miele
9. Ladies!! Grab On Beatbox Premium Apparels To Stand Out From The Crowd
10. Omega De Ville Prestige Co-axial Chronometer 4188.8.131.52.02.002 Mens Watch| Understated, Elegant, C
Author: Jasson C
11. The Bold And Stylish Leather Bags For Men
Author: Sanjay Saha
12. Tips For Buying A New Mattress
13. Don’t Miss The Trend Of Stylish Dresses
Author: Prazat Kumai
14. Create A Style Statement In Short Sleeves T-shirt, Dad Hats And Snapbacks
15. Unique And Unknown Features Of African Fabrics And Clothes
Author: anil kumar