ALL >> Health >> View Article
E-cigs Firm Complete Old Firm Double By Sealing Deal With Rangers
Total Articles: 42
E-Lites announced recently that they had become partners with Celtic. At that time, they highlighted the fact that the green tips of the devices might appeal to Parkead fans.
Today, the company confirmed that it had ordered blue-tipped equivalents to be sold to their Ibrox counterparts.
Rangers chief executive Craig Mather said: "We welcome E-Lites to our portfolio of platinum partners and sponsors. E-Lites is the biggest name in electronic cigarettes and provides an alternative to smoking for our supporters in designated areas in the stadium."
E-Lites will be on sale to over-18s in the Rangers megastore, Ibrox Stadium and selected hospitality areas.
Adrian Everett, chief executive of E-Lites, said: "Rangers is a massive football club and now visitors to Ibrox will be able to use E-Lites electronic cigarettes at the stadium. People are choosing E-Lites because they are immeasurably safer than tobacco cigarettes - no tobacco, no smoke, no tar, no odour.
"The growing body of academic evidence speaks for itself - the e-cigarette phenomenon is making real inroads into tobacco with major public health benefits. We are thrilled to add Ibrox to our growing list of sport and entertainment partner venues."?¨
E-cigarettes provide an authentic alternative to tobacco cigarettes for smokers who want to switch. E-cigarettes do not contain tobacco and hence none of the tar, carbon monoxide or thousands of other chemicals found in cigarette smoke.
They deliver vapourised nicotine without combustion, smoke or odour. They pose no passive smoking or fire risk. There are an estimated 1.3 million e-cigarette users in the UK and the number is growing.
E-Lites are sold to over-18s in leading retail outlets around the UK including WH Smith, Sainsbury's and Morrisons. They are regulated by Trading Standards under the general consumer product provisions and subscribe fully to the International Standard of Excellence (ISE) quality mark.
Article Credit: http://www.heraldscotland.com
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe