ALL >> Health >> View Article
E-cigs Firm Complete Old Firm Double By Sealing Deal With Rangers
Total Articles: 42
E-Lites announced recently that they had become partners with Celtic. At that time, they highlighted the fact that the green tips of the devices might appeal to Parkead fans.
Today, the company confirmed that it had ordered blue-tipped equivalents to be sold to their Ibrox counterparts.
Rangers chief executive Craig Mather said: "We welcome E-Lites to our portfolio of platinum partners and sponsors. E-Lites is the biggest name in electronic cigarettes and provides an alternative to smoking for our supporters in designated areas in the stadium."
E-Lites will be on sale to over-18s in the Rangers megastore, Ibrox Stadium and selected hospitality areas.
Adrian Everett, chief executive of E-Lites, said: "Rangers is a massive football club and now visitors to Ibrox will be able to use E-Lites electronic cigarettes at the stadium. People are choosing E-Lites because they are immeasurably safer than tobacco cigarettes - no tobacco, no smoke, no tar, no odour.
"The growing body of academic evidence speaks for itself - the e-cigarette phenomenon is making real inroads into tobacco with major public health benefits. We are thrilled to add Ibrox to our growing list of sport and entertainment partner venues."?¨
E-cigarettes provide an authentic alternative to tobacco cigarettes for smokers who want to switch. E-cigarettes do not contain tobacco and hence none of the tar, carbon monoxide or thousands of other chemicals found in cigarette smoke.
They deliver vapourised nicotine without combustion, smoke or odour. They pose no passive smoking or fire risk. There are an estimated 1.3 million e-cigarette users in the UK and the number is growing.
E-Lites are sold to over-18s in leading retail outlets around the UK including WH Smith, Sainsbury's and Morrisons. They are regulated by Trading Standards under the general consumer product provisions and subscribe fully to the International Standard of Excellence (ISE) quality mark.
Article Credit: http://www.heraldscotland.com
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat