ALL >> Education >> View Article
Selling Hp Tippingpoint Operational Security Solutions, Hp2-n42 Exam
Total Articles: 106
Selling HP TippingPoint Operational Security Solutions exam is a computer-based exam with questions in multiple-choice format. The questions in the HP2-N42 exam are in English language and center mainly around the Selling HP Client Virtualization Solutions. The topics covered in the exam from fundamental concepts to the computer literary courses. The time period of the exam is 90 minutes, and the passing percentage is 75% at minimum, i.e. at least 75% of the questions in the exam have to be answered correctly for the candidate to pass the HP2-N42 exam.
In order to register for the examination, the candidates need to pay the fee of $20 and wait for the request to be accepted by the Selling HP Client Virtualization Solutions educational planner. Once called in, the candidates will go through the HP2-N42 exam. In case a candidate feels unsatisfied by the result, he/she can request a review of the exam from the same department. In case of registration for the Selling HP TippingPoint Operational Security Solutions exam via email, the email should be sent four weeks prior to the desired test date.
The candidates can also re-take the exam. The information in the registration application/form must have carefully filled info regarding the candidate’s Student Identification number, examination date preferences, apart from name, address, telephone number, and paid fee. The exam also requires for the candidate to be very detail-oriented and thorough if not exactly an expert. The candidates should be extra careful whilst entering info regarding the HP products, and should carefully understand the instructions given about the HP tools and operations before execution of any operation. HP2-N42 exam topics mainly include:
Computing technology of the HP Selling Client Virtualization Solutions
Operating system management
This includes the candidate’s ability to perform common operating system tasks, maintain the system, and manage files
Usage of basic tools
The candidate should be able to use spreadsheet, database, word processing, and other tools such as presentation software to produce the company-related documents of Selling HP TippingPoint Operational Security Solutions
Creation and saving of the information
• The candidates should be able to evaluate access, create and share the information securely.
The candidates are also required to have functional knowledge of BPMN, SQL, Java, XML, LDAP/AD, and Dojo, and the general knowledge of the security of Selling HP TippingPoint Operational Security Solutions.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur