ALL >> Education >> View Article
Hp Imaging And Printing Technical Fundamentals, Hp2-b101 Exam
Total Articles: 106
HP Imaging and Printing Technical Fundamentals exam renders its candidates to use their skills of HP Imaging and Printing in using HP Imaging products to swerve their career of HP technologies in a new and brighter direction. One of the HP’s most popular certifications, the HP Imaging and Printing Technical Fundamentals exam certification courses and topics would help the aspiring individuals in comprehending as to why this certification holds such a high rank in the Imaging and editing world of not only HP, but also the other developing industries and IT sectors of our time. The HP or Hewlett-Packard is one of the leading multinational IT companies of the US with the latest products topping sales charts globally.
The products as well as the company’s high standards and legacy ensure a booming career for IT professionals in becoming connected to the HP products management and specialization in usage. The HP-B101 certification is, therefore, one of the best you can get when it comes to dealing with the key-printing and imaging technologies. The candidates who wish to take the HP Imaging and Printing Technical Fundamentals exam are strongly recommended to have previous at hand knowledge of the HP imaging and technical solutions. Moreover, though not completely mandatory, the candidates are recommended to have the previous HP trainings of:
Fundamentals of Printing and Imaging, know-how of the printer languages
Imaging and Printing Fundamentals: Fonts
Fundamentals of Wireless Networking
Network Printing Fundamentals
Jetdirect Fundamentals of HP
Total Print Management Technical Fundamentals
All of the above listed programs and their training programs can be sought in the HP Learning Centre.
The HP-B101 exam is for all sale consultants, account managers dealing with customers and clients from different IT backgrounds, marketing representatives, sales representatives, and all the individuals who aspire to work with the HP products and have the necessary skills of dealing with the functions and programs of the HP. Plus, the individuals involved in the sales process of the HP solutions would also find this exam to be a vital and commercially beneficial experience for them.
The topics in the HP Imaging and Printing Technical Fundamentals exam may vary, but are linked to the HP key-printing and imaging technologies.
The topics of the exam include:
• Wireless Printing and HP and basics of commercial printing and imaging portfolios
• Hp FutureSmart and HP ePrinting and printing languages
• HP Drivers and ImageRET technologies
• HP Universal Printer Driver
• Fundamentals of Network Printing and issues
• Color theory basics and management
• HP embedded web server
• Basics, execution and experience of working on the Digital Imaging Solutions, network infrastructure solutions, monochrome and color laserjets, etc
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning