ALL >> Education >> View Article
Achieving Excellence With The 1z1-591; Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Essentials E
Total Articles: 106
The purpose of the 1Z1-591; Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Essentials exam is to bring to light the extraordinary capabilities and tendencies of the professionals who show excellent proficiency in the execution and development of solution based on the Oracle Business Intelligence Suite. The exam leading to certification is accessible and open to all candidates interested in the implementation and execution of solutions based on the Oracle Business Intelligence Suite but is specifically meant for the OPN or the Oracle Partner Network members. After any of the Oracle Partner Network members clear the 1Z1-591; Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Essentials exam they are accredited with the Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Specialization certification and the Oracle Partner Network Certified Specialist.
The 1Z1-591; Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Essentials exam is regarded as an Oracle Partner Network Specialization exam and is aimed at members who are a part of the solutions implementation team and are at the intermediate level. Oracle recommends that the candidate should hold relative current field experience in order to appear in the exam and be regarded eligible for the Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Specialization certification.
The 1Z1-591; Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Essentials exam objectives are served by the questions aimed at the learner or practitioner level, both measuring the level of difficulty of solution implementation. The exam is administered online through Pearson VUE exam centers. The exam is 2 hours or 120 minutes long with the candidate required to achieve a score of 63% in the 75 questions set in the exam. The topics tested on the exam are varied and extensive, they are aimed at covering all the relevant areas of the Oracle Intelligence Business Suite.
1. Oracle BI and EPM System Overview
2. Oracle Business Intelligence EE Architecture
3. Oracle Business Intelligence Installation
4. Oracle BI EE User Interface Overview
5. Dimensional Modeling
6. OBI Repository Overview
7. Build Basic Repository
8. Repository Testing and Development
9. Advanced Repository Modeling
10. Complex Repository Modeling
11. Using Variables
12. Implementation Methodology and Best Practices
13. Hierarchies and Level Based Measures
14. OBI EE security
15. Cache Management and Performance Tuning
16. MS Office Integration
The 1Z1-591; Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Essentials exam aimed at technical consultants is meant to enhance and accredit the knowledge and expertise of the professional regarding the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition suite. Along with highlighting the extensive curse Oracle also suggests that candidates interested in taking the exam should also go through the 1Z1-591; Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Essentials exam study guide which will help them better prepare for the exam.
Education Articles1. Govt Jobs In Tamil Nadu
2. Initiate A New Confidence In Your Kids Through Summer Camps
3. Expert Training For Nda Cds Ssb Since 1987
Author: Captain Sehgal
4. Jmit - Providing An Edge In Knowlede
Author: ponting brown
5. C_afaria_02 Real Pdf Exam Material
Author: Dennis Ng
6. C2090-621 Exam Dumps
Author: Dennis Ng
7. Important Features Of Sas And Plsql Training Programs Offered By Professionals
8. 5 Ways To Find The Best Pre-school In Bhopal For Your Child
9. 7230x Latest Certification Tests
Author: Dennis Ng
10. Business Environment Strategic Management
Author: shubham mishra
11. Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad- Genius It Solutions
Author: madhu krishna
12. 3 Reasons Why Dual Degree Graduate Program Is Best For Present Generation
Author: Salem Montakah
13. Best Vmware Training Institute In Bangalore
14. Can A Private Post Graduate Degree Holder Appear In Ugc-net Exam?
Author: Gaurav Sharma
15. Is It Really Worth To Choose Law As A Career?
Author: onlineassignment expert