ALL >> Education >> View Article
Achieving Excellence With The 1z1-591; Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Essentials E
Total Articles: 106
The purpose of the 1Z1-591; Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Essentials exam is to bring to light the extraordinary capabilities and tendencies of the professionals who show excellent proficiency in the execution and development of solution based on the Oracle Business Intelligence Suite. The exam leading to certification is accessible and open to all candidates interested in the implementation and execution of solutions based on the Oracle Business Intelligence Suite but is specifically meant for the OPN or the Oracle Partner Network members. After any of the Oracle Partner Network members clear the 1Z1-591; Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Essentials exam they are accredited with the Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Specialization certification and the Oracle Partner Network Certified Specialist.
The 1Z1-591; Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Essentials exam is regarded as an Oracle Partner Network Specialization exam and is aimed at members who are a part of the solutions implementation team and are at the intermediate level. Oracle recommends that the candidate should hold relative current field experience in order to appear in the exam and be regarded eligible for the Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Specialization certification.
The 1Z1-591; Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Essentials exam objectives are served by the questions aimed at the learner or practitioner level, both measuring the level of difficulty of solution implementation. The exam is administered online through Pearson VUE exam centers. The exam is 2 hours or 120 minutes long with the candidate required to achieve a score of 63% in the 75 questions set in the exam. The topics tested on the exam are varied and extensive, they are aimed at covering all the relevant areas of the Oracle Intelligence Business Suite.
1. Oracle BI and EPM System Overview
2. Oracle Business Intelligence EE Architecture
3. Oracle Business Intelligence Installation
4. Oracle BI EE User Interface Overview
5. Dimensional Modeling
6. OBI Repository Overview
7. Build Basic Repository
8. Repository Testing and Development
9. Advanced Repository Modeling
10. Complex Repository Modeling
11. Using Variables
12. Implementation Methodology and Best Practices
13. Hierarchies and Level Based Measures
14. OBI EE security
15. Cache Management and Performance Tuning
16. MS Office Integration
The 1Z1-591; Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Essentials exam aimed at technical consultants is meant to enhance and accredit the knowledge and expertise of the professional regarding the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition suite. Along with highlighting the extensive curse Oracle also suggests that candidates interested in taking the exam should also go through the 1Z1-591; Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Essentials exam study guide which will help them better prepare for the exam.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media