ALL >> Business >> View Article
Moises Maionica: Crucial Role In The Expansion Of Venezuela Tourism
Total Articles: 566
Moises Maionica is a famous personality who put the best efforts and worked with Government for enhancing the tourism industry of Venezuela. There are several people who are not familiar with the vitality of Venezuela from the tourism view point. The country is only known for the massive deposits of rich black gold that exists in the eastern part. Moises Maionica put his best foot forward to make Venezuela as one of the best tourist spot in the world. His dedication resulted into hike of 25% in the Venezuela tourism.
Millions of tourists across the globe are attracted towards the unmatched natural beauty of Venezuela. The unique culture of the country and incredible landscapes are the wealth of the country. The cascading waters of the waterfalls of Venezuela enchant the people and are counted among the largest in the world. Orinoco is the third largest river in the continent which is in Venezuela that makes it an amazing location for sightseeing.
Moises Maionica visited Venezuela in May 1957 and recognized the vitality of tourism industry in the country. He took the initiative and helped the President Hugo Chavez for improvising the economic future of the country that spanned 14 years.
Moises Maionica suggests some destinations of Venezuela as the best tourist locations in the world. Caracas which is the capital of Venezuela offers an impressive array of museums, nightlife and world famous restaurants. Angel Falls is the waterfall in Venezuela that grabs the attention of numerous nature lovers all over the world. It is largest in terms of height that is of 979 m and plunge of 807 m. The crystal clear waters and the coral beneath it along with the beautiful scenery and wildlife in Morocco amaze the tourists.
Moises Maionica strived to increase the growth and expansion of the tourism industry in Venezuela. He came out as a leader who put best efforts for his countrymen and for reaping the largest benefits for the society and country. He boasts Venezuela as the best tourist location that provides an opportunity for exploring the beauty in the country. The coastline of Venezuela is depicts the longest Caribbean coastline of the country. It is an ideal destination for spending a relaxing day on the pristine sands overlooking the mesmerizing waters of blue sea. You can also enjoy other recreational activities like scuba diving, bone fishing, wind surfing, paragliding and kite surfing. Moises Maionica believes that Venezuela is a rich source of natural beauty that offers a lot to visitors.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla