ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Smoke By Not Smoking
Total Articles: 42
Famous Filipino television host Boy Abunda shares his joyful discovery of Janty electronic cigarettes in his Philippine Star article entitled “How to Smoke By Not Smoking.”
Boy was having a midnight pre-prod meeting at a restaurant when he bumped into ace photographer Kristine Soguilon and advertising director-turned-actor RS Francisco. They exchanged pleasantries and chatted for a bit when suddenly RS pulled out a cigarette-looking thing out of his pocket and smoked it. But instead of fire at the cigarette tip, it had a cool blue LED light.
Boy used to smoke but he quit 10 years ago. He was at the Baguio Country Club as speaker for the insurance agents when the night before he was to deliver his speech, he had spasms and he could hardly breathe. He also lost his voice. Luckily for him, he was able to regain his voice. On the day of his big speech, Boy vowed to himself that he will never touch a cigarette again.
Boy is glad with the introduction of Janty e-cigs. Janty provides smokers the nicotine rush, minus the tar and 4,000 other toxic and carcinogenic chemicals found in tobacco smoke. Smokers also avoid the foul breath and stinky smoke tobacco cigarettes notoriously leave behind. There is also no lighter needed – you just smoke, and that’s it. An e-cig cartridge is equivalent to about 1.5 packs of cigarettes.
A European non-tobacco product innovation, Janty electronic cigarettes are rapidly gaining popularity worldwide as an effective means to quit smoking. These battery-operated devices only produce harmless, odorless vapor that even fire alarm sensors don’t treat as smoke. Various flavors are also available, from fruity flavors to mint to cappuccino to tobacco – even Marlboro.
Janty e-cigs are one of the best-selling products of Frontrow Enterprise Philippines, a rapidly expanding health and wellness marketing firm where RS is a partner.
Article Credit: http://www.janty.com
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important