ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Auto Vent Shields Keep The Bugs Away
Total Articles: 312
In days gone by, the thought of placing a bug shield on your car simply meant finding a tacky looking navy blue mesh net and draping it across the front of your car. Besides looking awful, these earlier shields were poorly fitting and bulky. Bugs still got through and little good came out of having one on your car. Fortunately, innovative manufacturers have changed all of that. Let’s examine the current crop of auto vent shields [bug shields] out there and see how one can protect your car.
Unlike bug shields of yesteryear, today’s shields have kept up with current technology; updated design changes have yielded a group of shields that custom fit your vehicle as well as looking attractive too. Unlike previous one-size-fits-all models, current shields curve with the contour of your vehicle’s hood for a precise fit. In addition, an auto vent shield can do the following:
Protects your car from road debris. Small stones or garbage kicked up on the interstate can mar your hood or even smash your windshield. A custom fitted bug shield can send harmful objects up and over your vehicle and out of harm’s way.
Protects your hood from bug splatter. The leading edge of your vehicle’s hood seems like a magnet to bugs. Take any long road trip, especially in the summer months, and by the time you reach your destination your finish is marred by bug juice, some of which is nearly impossible to remove. Imagine the costs you will incur by turning in your leased vehicle with a hood marred by bug splatter or pock marked by stones.
Bug shields are generally available in a smoke color or in a paintable polycarbonate surface for further customization. This material is, by the way, able to withstand road debris and unlikely to crack when it deflects a stone out of harm’s way.
Of course selecting a Toyota bug shield or Ford bug shield takes a bit of research to find one that is right for your vehicle. Auto Vent Shields, a wholesaler of quality shields recommends Lund bug shields and Ventshade bug shields as both manufacturers are noted for producing high quality and durable products that are affordably priced.
Whichever brand you choose, select one that is custom crafted for the make and model of your vehicle in order to achieve the best fit and to provide top protection. For a small cash outlay an auto vent shield provides the protection that every vehicle should have.
Automobiles Articles1. Car Dealers Perfect Way To Get The Used Car
2. Benefits Of Hiring A Taxi And How You Can Make Full Use Of It
Author: Dave Woods
3. Importance Of The Development Of Rugged Dc Dc Converter
Author: Lilly Allen
4. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
5. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
6. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
7. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
9. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
11. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
12. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
13. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
14. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India