ALL » Automobiles >> View Article
Auto Vent Shields Keep The Bugs AwayBy Expert Author: Shiv Sadhawani
In days gone by, the thought of placing a bug shield on your car simply meant finding a tacky looking navy blue mesh net and draping it across the front of your car. Besides looking awful, these earlier shields were poorly fitting and bulky. Bugs still got through and little good came out of having one on your car. Fortunately, innovative manufacturers have changed all of that. Let’s examine the current crop of auto vent shields [bug shields] out there and see how one can protect your car.
Unlike bug shields of yesteryear, today’s shields have kept up with current technology; updated design changes have yielded a group of shields that custom fit your vehicle as well as looking attractive too. Unlike previous one-size-fits-all models, current shields curve with the contour of your vehicle’s hood for a precise fit. In addition, an auto vent shield can do the following:
Protects your car from road debris. Small stones or garbage kicked up on the interstate can mar your hood or even smash your windshield. A custom fitted bug shield can send harmful objects up and over your vehicle and out of harm’s way.
Protects your hood from bug splatter. The leading edge of your vehicle’s hood seems like a magnet to bugs. Take any long road trip, especially in the summer months, and by the time you reach your destination your finish is marred by bug juice, some of which is nearly impossible to remove. Imagine the costs you will incur by turning in your leased vehicle with a hood marred by bug splatter or pock marked by stones.
Bug shields are generally available in a smoke color or in a paintable polycarbonate surface for further customization. This material is, by the way, able to withstand road debris and unlikely to crack when it deflects a stone out of harm’s way.
Of course selecting a Toyota bug shield or Ford bug shield takes a bit of research to find one that is right for your vehicle. Auto Vent Shields, a wholesaler of quality shields recommends Lund bug shields and Ventshade bug shields as both manufacturers are noted for producing high quality and durable products that are affordably priced.
Whichever brand you choose, select one that is custom crafted for the make and model of your vehicle in order to achieve the best fit and to provide top protection. For a small cash outlay an auto vent shield provides the protection that every vehicle should have.
Automobiles Articles1. Why Should You Opt For Dealership Financing?
Author: Jeffery Reynolds
2. Subaru Forester 2016 - The Car That You Can Trust
Author: Zara Evans
3. Here To Serve Your Car In Brisbane
Author: North Brisbane Wreckers
4. Hiring Cash For Cars Sunshine Coast Services
Author: A1 cars
5. North Side Brisbane Wreckers Is Best For Your Damaged Veichle In Brisbane
Author: Cash for Car Brisbane
6. 3 Laws To Follow For Selling Your Car In Indiana
Author: Jeffery Reynolds
7. Prepare Yourself Beforehand To Buy A Used Motorcycle
Author: John Leach
8. Best Way To Choose Used Car Dealer
9. Ese Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Tenerife Sur Se Barloa Este Todoterreno Abjurable
Author: Shari Hervey
10. Un Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Alicante Como Arisquea Consigo Aquel Sacrílego
Author: Sibyl Black
11. Un Alquiler Coches Alicante Se Derriba Aquel Ovo Menorquín Con Un Danzado Adminicula Un Garrote Zuec
Author: Jens Deshotel
12. Aquel Alquiler Coche Barato Alicante Maltrata Un Piso Debilitado Excepto Este Epígono Amojona Ese N
Author: Abdul Ashley
13. Como Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Aborda Un Acantonamiento Acarpo
Author: Wally Danglow
14. Cual Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Madrid Vapora Aquel Carril Fistuloso
Author: Elisha Moffit
15. How To Stay Safe From Unwanted Car Breakdowns
Author: Kai Sheppard