ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Auto Vent Shields Keep The Bugs Away
Total Articles: 312
In days gone by, the thought of placing a bug shield on your car simply meant finding a tacky looking navy blue mesh net and draping it across the front of your car. Besides looking awful, these earlier shields were poorly fitting and bulky. Bugs still got through and little good came out of having one on your car. Fortunately, innovative manufacturers have changed all of that. Let’s examine the current crop of auto vent shields [bug shields] out there and see how one can protect your car.
Unlike bug shields of yesteryear, today’s shields have kept up with current technology; updated design changes have yielded a group of shields that custom fit your vehicle as well as looking attractive too. Unlike previous one-size-fits-all models, current shields curve with the contour of your vehicle’s hood for a precise fit. In addition, an auto vent shield can do the following:
Protects your car from road debris. Small stones or garbage kicked up on the interstate can mar your hood or even smash your windshield. A custom fitted bug shield can send harmful objects up and over your vehicle and out of harm’s way.
Protects your hood from bug splatter. The leading edge of your vehicle’s hood seems like a magnet to bugs. Take any long road trip, especially in the summer months, and by the time you reach your destination your finish is marred by bug juice, some of which is nearly impossible to remove. Imagine the costs you will incur by turning in your leased vehicle with a hood marred by bug splatter or pock marked by stones.
Bug shields are generally available in a smoke color or in a paintable polycarbonate surface for further customization. This material is, by the way, able to withstand road debris and unlikely to crack when it deflects a stone out of harm’s way.
Of course selecting a Toyota bug shield or Ford bug shield takes a bit of research to find one that is right for your vehicle. Auto Vent Shields, a wholesaler of quality shields recommends Lund bug shields and Ventshade bug shields as both manufacturers are noted for producing high quality and durable products that are affordably priced.
Whichever brand you choose, select one that is custom crafted for the make and model of your vehicle in order to achieve the best fit and to provide top protection. For a small cash outlay an auto vent shield provides the protection that every vehicle should have.
Automobiles Articles1. Advice For Car Buyers: Choose The Right Lender
Author: Wiliams Orchard
2. Buy Certified Pre Owned Luxury Cars In Best Quality From Miami Dealers
3. Three Warning Signs Indicating That You Need A Windshield Replacement In Kent, Wa Done
Author: Justin Ward
4. Ourbus Is Your Bus – The 21st-century Way To Work Commute
5. Clifford Beaumont: Japanese Economic Growth Rises For 7th Consecutive Quarter
6. Burton Mills: China Economy Continues To Slow
7. Rockman – The Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
8. Choose Yakima Roof Rack For Your Vehicle For Enjoying Off Road Journey
Author: Tony Bulic
9. How Do You Hire A Reliable Food Truck Builder?
Author: Randy Travis
10. Getting The Best Boat Deals In Florida
Author: Riva Motorsports
11. Vectra - The Leading Earthmovers Equipment & Best Skid Steer Loader Manufacturers In India - Europe
12. Find Best Roof Mounted Bike Carrier For Your Car In Sydney
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. What Is Causing The Problem?
Author: Batteries & More
14. Why A Car Is A Necessity In The City Of Detroit?
Author: jeffery reynold
15. The Windscreens Replacement Process - What You Need To Know
Author: Anna Lampasona