ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Voa: The Alternative Means Of Obtaining A Vietnam Visa
Total Articles: 25
Visa-on-arrival or VOA is a legitimate, time conserving means of obtaining a visa for entry to Vietnam that is considered by many as the more comfortable and most cost-effective alternative. This is not necessarily a better alternative to traditional visa application methods, but it is definitely less time consuming. Without a doubt, the VOA is a legal document since it is supported and recognized by the Vietnam Immigration Department. None other than the Immigration office of Vietnam issues the approval letter.
Whether the purpose of the visit to this Southeast Asian country is for business or pleasure, there are companies that have been serving as indispensable resources especially to those who have not yet gone through the process of procuring a visa. Travelers have repeatedly lauded the advantage of having a reliable company to help them fulfill the requirements, particularly one that facilitates the processes involved in obtaining the pre-approved visa letter. VOA procurement is the specialty of certain companies that have been serving thousands of tourists to Vietnam every year.
A few words on the visa approval letter, which when procured by a reliable company, ensures the traveler a hassle-free welcome to the country when the time comes. The main purpose of the approval letter is to allow a traveler to Vietnam entry and exit for a particular stretch of time. The letter gives approval to a group of people, not just one most of the time. It is only prudent that the applicant should check the following entries on the list: full name, date of birth, and passport number. Make sure that the identity is verified so that the person given the permission to travel to Vietnam and stay there for a finite period of time can do so without breaking any laws.
The traveler should not expect any trouble or delay with regard to the approval letter for as long as he or she has provided accurate verifiable information. Nevertheless, in order to avoid slip ups that may lead to costly delays, it is important for the applicant to follow strict instructions.
Now, let us expound further on the advantages of Vietnam visa on arrival. First of all, all the procedures are conducted via the Internet. This makes it accessible to everyone who intends to fly to Vietnam, no matter how many they are or where they are in the world. One of the best features of VOA application, aside from convenience and ease of application, is the processing time. The very best offer 48 hours maximum (two days) of processing time.
Once the visa approval letter is at hand, the traveler only has to think about getting to the airport on time, with more than time enough to claim the visa at the appropriate airport office. It is also possible to apply for VIA and claim the needed documents in just four hours.
About The Author:
This article is written by Williams Jones on behalf of Vietnam-visa-service.com; this is having topics on Vietnam visa information, Rush Vietnam Visa and for more details please visits our website.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson