ALL >> Service >> View Article
Ventilators And Vane Axial Fans
Total Articles: 50
Designed for efficiency, reliability and trouble free operation, vaneaxial fans are particularly suitable for use in high specification ventilation, cooling and drying systems. CB Blower fixed and adjustable pitch axial fans are used in a wide range of applications where the cost and complexity of a variable pitch alternative is less attractive.
The fixed pitch axial fans are designed for steady state duty and are simple and straightforward for greater reliability and ease of maintenance. With CB Blower space saving designs and layout options including direct, belt or dual motor drives, a wide range of installation alternatives can be provided. Vaneaxial adjustable pitch designs have the additional feature of permitting the fan to be precisely matched to system requirements, saving power and reducing noise. The blade pitch of an adjustable pitch fan is easily changed with the fan at rest. Simultaneous pitch adjustment, which allows the pitch of all the blades to be changed at the same time with one simple adjustment, is useful in many applications.
CB Blower vane axial fans can supply 500,000 CFM volume of air. Many of the Vaneaxial fan / blower designs can be specifically customised for specialised applications, including:
• mine and tunnel ventilation
• general building ventilation
• navy and maritime
• process air supply
• wind tunnels
• nuclear safety
• and general ventilating, cooling and exhaust applications
CB Blower engineer variable pitch axial fans to meet the specific requirements of these specialised applications. For example for mine and tunnel ventilation, our fans can be supplied with the following design features:
• flow reversal in a range between 40 to 60% of nominal flow achieved by varying the blade pitch or changing the direction of rotation
• operation in temperatures up to up to 600°C for 120 minutes
• explosion resistance due to the appropriate material combination for blades and fan casing
• the ability to change from regular operating position to stand-by position and vice versa automatically, e.g. for mine ventilation where a standby fan is required
CB Blower engineers use the experience they have gained from a wide range of installations throughout the world to assess the needs of the customer and provide the optimum fan for each application.
A wide range of blade materials is available , with or without erosion shields, several main bearing options, and can supply a number of inlet and outlet configurations and a variety of stall avoidance methods.
The adjustable pitch Vaneaxial fan is designed for 8000 hours operation per year for 20 years with a minimum of maintenance and a maximum of reliability. Blade replacement can be carried out in-situ, and impeller overhauls can be undertaken without dismantling the fan casing and removing the complete rotating assembly. All maintenance can be carried out on site.
For additional information please refer to http://cbblower.com
Fan and Blower Systems Designer
CB Blower Co.
Service Articles1. Choosing The Right Commercial Cleaning Service
2. Make Your Kids Birthday Party Entertaining
Author: Crazy Lab
3. Basic Air Conditioner Problems - What Will You Do Fix Ac Problems?
Author: Eswar Moorthy
4. Grab The Best One- Ar-15 Muzzle Brake
5. Details Of Prototype Development Before Launching A Product
Author: Jon Mathu
6. Pest Control: Why Is It Important?
Author: James Matt
7. Basement Waterproofing Oakville
8. How Packers And Movers In Delhi Agency Makes Your Relocation Free From All Types Of Problems.
9. Abc And Co2 Type Fire Extinguisher For Fire Protection
10. Get Your Custom Power Products For Perfect Power Supply
Author: Llilly Allen
11. Janitorial Services Company Manhattan
12. Internet Service Providers With Minimum Cost - How To Compare Isps
Author: Ketan Shah
13. Know About The Buddha Mountain Under Thailand Golf Tour
Author: David Patrick
14. Considerations For Commercial Lighting Design
Author: Kuldeep Bwail
15. 5 Tips To Improve Room Lighting
Author: Kevin Valerio