ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Vane Axial Fan Ventilator
Total Articles: 64
Canadian Blower fixed pitch and adjustable pitch axial fans have a wide range of applications in industries throughout the world. Designed for efficiency, reliability and trouble free operation, these fans are particularly suitable for use in high specification ventilation, cooling and drying systems. The Canadian Blower fixed and adjustable pitch axial fans are used in a wide range of applications where the cost and complexity of a variable pitch alternative is less attractive.
The fixed pitch axial fans are designed for steady state duty and are simple and straightforward for greater reliability and ease of maintenance. With Canadian Blower space saving designs and layout options including direct, belt or dual motor drives, a wide range of installation alternatives can be provided. Vaneaxial adjustable pitch designs have the additional feature of permitting the fan to be precisely matched to system requirements, saving power and reducing noise. The blade pitch of an adjustable pitch fan is easily changed with the fan at rest. Simultaneous pitch adjustment, which allows the pitch of all the blades to be changed at the same time with one simple adjustment, is useful in many applications.
Canadian Blower vane axial fans can supply 500,000 CFM volume of air. Many of the Vaneaxial fan / blower designs can be specifically customised for specialised applications, including:
• mine and tunnel ventilation
• general building ventilation
• navy and maritime
• process air supply
• wind tunnels
• nuclear safety
• and general ventilating, cooling and exhaust applications
Canadian Blower engineer variable pitch axial fans to meet the specific requirements of these specialised applications. For example for mine and tunnel ventilation, our fans can be supplied with the following design features:
• flow reversal in a range between 40 to 60% of nominal flow achieved by varying the blade pitch or changing the direction of rotation
• operation in temperatures up to up to 600°C for 120 minutes
• explosion resistance due to the appropriate material combination for blades and fan casing
• the ability to change from regular operating position to stand-by position and vice versa automatically, e.g. for mine ventilation where a standby fan is required
Canadian Blower engineers use the experience they have gained from a wide range of installations throughout the world to assess the needs of the customer and provide the optimum fan for each application.
A wide range of blade materials is available, with or without erosion shields, several main bearing options, and can supply a number of inlet and outlet configurations and a variety of stall avoidance methods.
The adjustable pitch Vaneaxial fan is designed for 8000 hours operation per year for 20 years with a minimum of maintenance and a maximum of reliability. Blade replacement can be carried out in-situ, and impeller overhauls can be undertaken without dismantling the fan casing and removing the complete rotating assembly. All maintenance can be carried out on site.
For additional information please refer to http://canadianblower.com/index.html.
Industrial Process Engineer
Canadian Blower Co.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge – Repair And Replacement Services
Author: Angel Smith
2. Quick Mobile Phone Repair Norwich - Blackberry
Author: Sara williams
3. Phone Screen Repair Norwich - Motorola
4. Advantages Of Deploying Mobile Applications For Your Business
Author: RL Ganguly
5. Issues And Solutions For Xbox Repairs
Author: Angel Smith
6. Radical Applications Of 3d Printing
Author: Stuart Ting
7. Digital Archiving — say “no” To Endless Stacks Of Banker’s Boxes
Author: Ben Lambert
8. Information Technology Plays A Key Role In Providing Sustainable Micro Financing
9. Egt Gauge Are An Excellent Way To Monitor Engine Health And Air/fuel Mixture
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
10. Be Smart, Go Cashless
11. Ibm Ibus Job Support
Author: Vasu Buddi
12. Features That Make Budget Smartphones A Hit
Author: Bhairavi Chandra
13. A Few Tips To Save Your Cash On Xbox 360 Repair Cost
14. Iphone 6s Plus Screen Repair And Replacement Services
Author: Angel Smith
15. How To Buy The Latest Hd Tv In India
Author: tanjni pache