ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Dodge Dart Wins Top Safety Pick+
Total Articles: 8
The Dodge Dart safety rankings are at the top of the charts. It has been put to the test by The National Highway Safety Administration and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Dodge has spent a lot of time ensuring the safety of the drivers who purchase their cars because they know your car carries valuable cargo each and every day. Because of this, they have created a car that will protect you and your passengers.
The National Highway Safety Administration has given the overall Dodge Dart safety rating of 5 stars. The rating is based on testing in the areas of crash tests including, frontal crash and side crash. The Dodge Dart safety ranked 4 stars on the rollover crash tests. These independent tests are given to new cars and tested rigorously.
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has also given the Dodge Dart high marks. The institute tested roof strength, side impact, rear impact, and front impact crashes. The highest mark that you can receive on these tests is “Good” and this car received 4 “Good” ratings and one “acceptable” rating, the latter rating was on small overlap front test results.
Dodge has included many standard safety features on this vehicle including, front, rear, and passenger side airbags. There are front and rear head airbags as well. Passenger safety is among the most important requirements to ensure customer satisfaction.
Along with the state of the art safety air bag system a Dodge Dart owner can count on a top of the line braking system. This includes 4 wheel anti-lock brakes, front and rear disc brakes, and a brake assist system. You can depend on your Dodge Dart to have the braking power that you need in almost any situation.
The Dodge Dart safety feature list goes on and on. Daytime running lights are standard, traction and stability control features are included and among other standard safety features. Dodge customers love all of the excellent features this car has.
Fuel economy is a concern for everyone nowadays, whether your goal is to protect the environment or you want to save on fuel, the Dodge Dart is great choice for today’s drivers. It gets up to 27 mpg in the city and an impressive 39 mpg on the highway.
Dodge Dart owners love the sleek and sporty design features that this car holds. It is elegant enough to take out to a nice dinner or take the family on a trip. You will ride in style and safety wherever you may travel. The only way to test this out is to take a drive in one today!
Burns Motors provides a wide assortment of new and pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles to our McAllen, TX region customers. If you are searching for Chrysler dealers using the keywords Harlingen Chrysler dealer or Chrysler dealer Kingsville, visit our dealership today.
Automobiles Articles1. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
2. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
3. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
4. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
5. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
6. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
7. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
8. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
9. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
10. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
11. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
12. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
13. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
14. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
15. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook