ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Here Is The Impact Of Ios 7 On Mobile Application Developers.
Total Articles: 349
Today’s latest news the entire world is talking about is that iOS 7 is out now and it has brought something new for all the mobile developers engaged in iPhone application development. Let us understand that how these changes by Apple’s in its iOS’ latest version have impacts on third party mobile software builders.
The Face value
The very first thing that developers can notice when they will start up with iOS7 is that Apple has offered its themes. It is now redesigned with minimal but a dynamic appearance, with the full use of zoom. Also, Apple has used slide animation. The appearance is rather different than the previous versions. But with this upgrade, apps made to target older versions have instantly become outdated now. Big players such as Facebook and Twitter were well aware of what Apple would change and thus updated their apps soon after iOS7’s release. But mobile developer, who were not aware of what Apple was about to do, had no choice to but to completely overhaul their application in order to keep themselves continue.
How it feels?
It is just not the look of the iOS7 that Apple changed but the way apps are operated, has also been changed. Before this update, most of the apps were designed to work on layer based navigation that means users need to click through navigation wherever they want to do. But as Apple has already brought updated in iOS7, developers have been forced to adopt swipe based interface. It naturally means that users will not click through navigation menus. They have to swipe horizontally to use the features of an app. It also means that earlier where developers were only considering about compatibility, but now they need to think about the way in which an app works.
It is a major issue for new software and applications. If you have not updated your iOS even if developers have already brought it out, there are chances the app will not work that much perfectly. You may also come across the fact that if an app required a lot of memory to function, it may also crash old on devices and even get frozen on newer models. You are going to have a lot compatibility issues if you have not followed Apple closely. You must have the knowledge of how these changes work.
This useful information on iOS7 and iPhone app is brought to you by experts in mobile application development.
Shubhangi Verma- is a skilled technical writer who has capability in, mobility and web. For more information about mobile application development, android application development and iPhone application development .Please visit:- Rapidsofttechnologies and For any queries call +1 516 515 9656 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Computer Programming Articles1. Get Help Quicken Customer Service 1877-200-2151
Author: Rajeev Ranjan
2. Why Selenium Training Is So Trendy In Automation Testing
Author: Siyaram ray
3. Boost Ios Trending Searches, &*9increase The Search Results And Ranking | Tapaso
Author: Richelle Guo
4. How Cloud Will Support The Internet Of Things (iot)
Author: saarah williams
5. Et Connect Llc- A Comprehensive Service Provider For Software Applications &website Solutions!
Author: Angela Gardner
6. Why Encapsulation Is Required In Java
7. Servlet Packages And Task In Java
8. Special Features Of Java Programming Language
9. Herrliches Langes Kleid Und Unschätzbare Schmuckstücke
Author: Herrliches langes Kleid und unschätzbare Schmuckst
10. Classes & Interfaces Of Collection Framework In Java
11. Types Of Control Statement In Java
12. Concentric – The Alfresco Development & Content Management System Service Provider Company
Author: Kalpesh Patel
13. Annotations To Represent The Metadata In Java
14. 6 Amazing Benefits That Seo Packages In Sydney Brings For Your Small Startup Business
Author: Shilpa Sharma
15. Why We Used Inner Classes In Java