ALL >> Education >> View Article
Getting To Know The Lot-986; Creating Ibm Lotus Notes And Domino 8.5 Applications With Xpages And Ad
Total Articles: 112
LOT-986; Creating IBM Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5 Applications with Xpages and Advanced Techniques exam is a part of the IBM certifications portfolio and Lotus certifications. The certification promises to be a career changer. The sophisticated certification encompasses three areas of expertise, with IBM lotus notes, Domino 8.5 and Xpages applications. The combination of the three areas of expertise results in making a professional who will be able to apply his expertise in all these areas to the real world environment and scenarios. The LOT-986; Creating IBM Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5 Applications with Xpages and Advanced Techniques exam also makes a significant part of lotus certifications portfolio. The certification is not a standalone certification and holds the advantage of providing professionals with the opportunity to enhance their expertise with further certifications along the certification path.
After clearing the LOT-986; Creating IBM Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5 Applications with Xpages and Advanced Techniques exam the professional can further opt for the IBM Certified Application Developer – Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5. Both the certifications act together to allow you to get ahead in the competition.
The purpose of the Creating IBM Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5 Applications with Xpages and Advanced Techniques exam is to cover specific specialty areas with respect to the advanced techniques that make one proficient and skilled in handling the architecture and functionality of IBM Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5 along with executing the xpages. These advanced techniques and the use of Xpages make up not only the objectives and aims that the certification hopes to achieve but also the topic areas that will be covered in the LOT-986; Creating IBM Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5 Applications with Xpages and Advanced Techniques exam.
Programming and Design Elements
Xpages Application Architecture
Xpages Application Configuration
Xpages Application Security
Xpages Design Elements
Xpages in Domino Applications
The LOT-986 exam is structured as multiple choice questions which tend to be 82 in total. The 82 questions are scored on the exam, whereas there are also two other questions which remain unscored on the exam. The candidate is allowed a time frame of 100 minutes or 1 hour and 40 minutes to complete the exam and achieve a score of 75% in order to not only clear the exam but also receive the certification. The exam is currently offered only in the English language.
To assist candidates and professionals in preparing for the exam IBM not only provides access to training and preparation material but also an assessment test which allows candidates to judge their preparation and skill potential.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program