ALL >> Business >> View Article
3 Safety Tips When Using Electronic Cigarettes
Total Articles: 20
More and more people are using e cigarette in New Zealand and all over the world. In the latest projection of Tobacco Vapor Electronic Cigarette Association for 2013, the sales of this product could reach a billion dollar. This is double of the sales recorded in 2012. It is in this regard that some people think that the future of this product is very bright as new innovations are being introduced globally. With so many people using it already, some forget even the basic safety tips when using it. The following are some reminders of the basic safety tips that we should always consider when using e cig.
Look at the Packaging
First and foremost, by simply looking into the packaging of the electronic cigarettes for sale, you will already have a hint if you must consume it or not. The product should be sealed and neatly packed. This is if you want to be sure that you are buying something from a legitimate manufacturer. If the packaging has been tampered already, you must never attempt to use it at all. This is because there is a chance that it has been contaminated already, most especially the e-liquids or refills. Aside from that, the quality stickers should be intact upon buying it.
Never Share with Others
Secondly, there are also lots of people out there who forget one of the most basic things in safely using cigarettes, whether electronic or regular. This is specifically about sharing it with other people. In a research of Murray Laugesen of Health New Zealand Ltd., it has been stated that there is a possibility of inter-user transmission of virus or bacteria through the surface of the mouthpiece of e cigarette in New Zealand. This is because of the risk of cross-infection coming from lip saliva on the end of the mouthpiece. Among the illnesses that could be transferred to this may include meningitis, tuberculosis and the like.
Buy from the Legitimate and Licensed Seller
Thirdly, but never the least, you should never buy from individual or small resellers of electronic cigarettes for sale, as much as possible. This is because for safety reasons, it is better to make sure that you are buying the electronic cigarette you are going to inhale from a legitimate and licensed seller. This is also in order to make sure of the integrity and quality of the product you are spending on. For example, there are specific standard electromechanical requirements that the product and manufacturer must comply. You can only be assured of this if the seller is licensed by the appropriate government agencies.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions