ALL >> Business >> View Article
3 Safety Tips When Using Electronic Cigarettes
Total Articles: 20
More and more people are using e cigarette in New Zealand and all over the world. In the latest projection of Tobacco Vapor Electronic Cigarette Association for 2013, the sales of this product could reach a billion dollar. This is double of the sales recorded in 2012. It is in this regard that some people think that the future of this product is very bright as new innovations are being introduced globally. With so many people using it already, some forget even the basic safety tips when using it. The following are some reminders of the basic safety tips that we should always consider when using e cig.
Look at the Packaging
First and foremost, by simply looking into the packaging of the electronic cigarettes for sale, you will already have a hint if you must consume it or not. The product should be sealed and neatly packed. This is if you want to be sure that you are buying something from a legitimate manufacturer. If the packaging has been tampered already, you must never attempt to use it at all. This is because there is a chance that it has been contaminated already, most especially the e-liquids or refills. Aside from that, the quality stickers should be intact upon buying it.
Never Share with Others
Secondly, there are also lots of people out there who forget one of the most basic things in safely using cigarettes, whether electronic or regular. This is specifically about sharing it with other people. In a research of Murray Laugesen of Health New Zealand Ltd., it has been stated that there is a possibility of inter-user transmission of virus or bacteria through the surface of the mouthpiece of e cigarette in New Zealand. This is because of the risk of cross-infection coming from lip saliva on the end of the mouthpiece. Among the illnesses that could be transferred to this may include meningitis, tuberculosis and the like.
Buy from the Legitimate and Licensed Seller
Thirdly, but never the least, you should never buy from individual or small resellers of electronic cigarettes for sale, as much as possible. This is because for safety reasons, it is better to make sure that you are buying the electronic cigarette you are going to inhale from a legitimate and licensed seller. This is also in order to make sure of the integrity and quality of the product you are spending on. For example, there are specific standard electromechanical requirements that the product and manufacturer must comply. You can only be assured of this if the seller is licensed by the appropriate government agencies.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev