ALL >> Business >> View Article
The History Of Safety Glasses
Total Articles: 11
Generally, safety helmets are worn by people working in different industries like medicine, construction, manufacturing and even sports personnel wear them. Even though, these people have great chances of eye injury, but most of them do not wear the appropriate safety glasses for ensuring the safety of their vision. Here, let us get into the history of these glasses and how they evolved as the protection to our vision.
The first celebrity to wear them was Roger Bacon and the first safety spectacle manufacturers were the Italian monks around 1280s. But, in the year 1880, the eye protector patent rights was given to P. Johnson, who is an African-American. Until the year 1914, the accurate device was not introduced. This year, Garrett Morgan patented a glass as a part of his new invention called as a gas mask. But, it was not used for practical purposes until the World War I.
After the auto makers were able to see the success of these specs, they began to incorporate them into their car windshields. We see pirates wearing eye patches in films and this is because of the violent nature of their profession. The patches provide them the right kind of protection from getting injured.
Woodworkers, metal shaping and machining workers are at greater risk of eye damage and this is because of the materials flying around when they are engaged in the process of manufacturing. This is why safety spectacle manufacturers produce different types of specs for ensuring their protection while at work. Nowadays, not only people in these works, but also medical technicians and people in the pharma industry, who are in the danger of blood and chemical spills can make use of these protective glasses for ensuring complete protection of their eyes while on work.
Not only glasses, but also safety helmets are essential for people in some professions. As mentioned earlier, people in construction and manufacturing industry wear them. Also, bikers are recommended to wear them for ensuring safety while on the road. It has been found that many people die in road accidents just because of the fact that they have not used the right kind of protective material for their head.
As human beings, most of us are blessed with the healthy eye sight and other body parts. We should not lose these blessings in any way because of our carelessness. So, based on the industry in which we are working, it is recommended to wear appropriate safety devices.
Safety goggles are considered essential equipment for anyone working in an environment where there is a risk of injury to the eyes. Select Safety Provides the Wide vision goggle provides high levels of comfort and maximum protection and Designed to give optimum fit to all facial contour, Comfortably fits over most spectacles. For more details about Safety Eyewear, please visit us in online.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining