ALL >> Furniture >> View Article
Beauty Salon Stations And Furniture For Your Store
Total Articles: 3
Are you starting up a new salon business, but don't know where to begin in putting the actual shop together? Selecting high quality beauty salon furniture is a good jumping off point, as it will give you the bones of your new enterprise. Keep in mind these key areas of furniture.
Before you do anything else, you must think about what your clients will first see when they enter the salon. Waiting rooms furniture can set the stage and give an impression of what patrons are about to experience in the salon, so make sure the furniture here is high quality, welcoming and comforting. Opt for a mix of sofas, chairs and accent tables.
Hair services are a popular item on any salon menu, so make sure the styling chair guests will be sitting in are up to snuff. The chairs should be good quality and easy for the stylist to move up and down, depending on the client height. The Salon stations should also be very comfortable, as patrons will likely sit in these chairs for long periods of time. A nice sized mirror should always be placed in front of each chair.
When it comes to manicure stations, there are two fundamental pieces that is table and chairs. The table should be wide enough to accommodate the client as well as the manicurist, with drawers for all the different polishes and tools needed.
Two seats should also be positioned across from each other at the table. Opt for comfortable chairs or even stools, which can easily be moved around.
For pedicure styling stations, on the other hand, it is all about the chair. Pedicure chairs come with all sorts of bells and whistles, from massagers to warming seats. At the foot of each chair should be a small jetted tub where clients soak their feet. The stylists can sit on small stools in front of the tubs to apply the pedicure. Think of add ins like pockets in the chairs for magazines and shelves for the polishes.
Finally, a massage room should be a respite where guests can go to relax and get away from it all.
Choose a very comfortable massage table and high quality linens here. Decorate the room in soft hues and add in ambient light and some soft music. An air freshened in a pleasing scent would also do well here. Putting a salon together doesn't have to be tough work; you just have to know where to start. Choose sturdy, stylish beauty salon station or furniture to create a space clients will love coming back to. Soon, you will have a line of patrons stretching out the door and beyond.
Furniture Articles1. Office Furniture Supplier In Gurgaon
2. Chair Manufecturer In Ahmedabad
Author: Sunil Vala
3. Why Custom Furniture Are Better Than Regular Furniture
Author: JM Cube
4. Benefits Of Choosing Beds Online
Author: Rainforest Italy
5. 7 Reasons Why Office Furniture Increases Productivity
6. Wedding Furniture For Outdoors From 4seasons Outdoor At World Bazaar
Author: Shruti Shandilya
7. Do-it-yourself Tips To Organise Jewellery Drawers In Wardrobe
Author: Nisha Sarna
8. How To Find The Great Place To Unlock The Mattress Deals?
9. How To Choose Patio Furniture
Author: Robert Brown
10. Looking Online Home Bar Furniture - Find Exactly What You Are Looking For
11. Company Introduction
12. Make Your Home Beautiful With Elegant Furniture
Author: John Watson
13. Top Tips To Select The Right Bathroom Vanity
Author: Bryson Kaleb
14. Remodelling And Renovation Tips For Bathroom Decor
Author: Nisha Sarna
15. Why Should Everyone Should Purchase Furniture From Indian Crafts As Handicraft Companies In India ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari