ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Woe To All Apple Fans-iphone 5 Renders All Old Accessories Obsolete
Total Articles: 2
Are you one of the eager Apple devotes who have been waiting for the iPhone 5 with bated breath? After all wasn’t it two whole years since the release of iPhone 4? However rumor that was circulating the tech circuit was that the latest iPhone 5 will result in all old accessories getting obsolete. It is not every day that you can go out and get yourself Apple accessories, unless you are Steve Jobs (in which case, you get it for free). However, with the release of the sixth generation of the iconic phone on September 2012, most of the suspicions came true. The phone was bigger, better and slimmer yes! But certain subtle changes in its specifications resulted the Apple iPhone 5 users finding their old accessories obsolete. So here are the answers to some of the most frequent questions.
• What are the changes in the new iPhone5?
Even though the price of the iPhone 5 is the same as that of the iPhone 4, however this version has more than enough changes. The most prominent differences are:
f) iPhone 5 has in it the new A6 processor chips. All previous phones had A5 chips in them. This results in about double the increase of graphics processing power.
g) The front facing Facetime camera now records in720p video.
h) At 7.6mm and 112 gms in weight, the svelte beauty is a masterpiece.
i) The phone consists of 3 microphones resulting in improved sound pickup.
j) The traditional 30 pin dock is discarded. Instead, a smaller connector called Lighting is going to be used.
• How do these changes in the iPhone5 make the previous accessories obsolete?
When the pictures of the iPhone 5 got leaked, many of the Apple customers got angry and worried seeing the new smaller port. And they were right. Lighting-as they now call the revolutionary 19 pin connector on the iPhone 5, is making news for rendering most iPhone 5s accessories obsolete .
The new port looks like a micro USB and has a triangle shaped wedge at one end, which is to prevent the users from connecting the cable in the wrong way.
It is this dock connecter that is used for charging the phone, syncing the files and to pump audio into hifis.
It is because of the docking port that the earlier accessories like chargers, speaker docks and other connectors cannot be used in the iPhone5.
The new port is evidently faster and can be used in both ways.
• IS buying new accessories for your new iPhone really a bad thing?
In spite of the promises of a faster port, most customers are not happy that the iPhone5 has made their old accessories obsolete.
Adapters will be available, however, in order to connect to sound docks and other accessories of old phones.
The Lighting 30 pin adapter will cost around $29 approximately, whilst a .2 m cable version costs a $38.72.
If the pocket pinch is something you can bear with, then the new accessories will make your iPhone 5 experiences bigger and better.
Having to part with old accessories is hard. But the pros of owning the iPhone 5 overrides the cons of the old accessories being obsolete. So all you Apple fan boys out there, you better hurry.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Massive Collection In Apropos To Latest Trends And Styles
Author: Dinesh Banerjee
2. How To Select A Quality Diamond Jewellery
Author: Jewellery Cluster
3. Al Zohaib Embroidered Lawn
4. Orient Automatic Fal00002b0 Men’s Watch: A Classic-influenced, Daily Piece
5. Hamilton Khaki Aviation Pilot Pioneer Chrono Quartz H76512733 Men’s Watch: Olden Times Revived
6. Advantages Of Raincoats
7. How Online Shopping Can Help You Live A Better Life
8. Advantages Of Using Power Distribution Boards In Electrical Circuits
Author: nanshi pache
9. Helmet Store Canada
10. What Are The Different Variants Of Frozen Food Available On The Markets Today?
Author: Gracia Smith
11. Tips To Choose The Best Kitchen Appliances
Author: nanshi pache
12. Why Buying Or Gifting Diamond Jewelry Is The Right Choice
Author: Michelle Diamond-Reece
13. Stuhrling Original Anatol Automatic Dual Time 371.01 Mens Watch: Back To Baroque!
14. What Makes Led Lights More Popular Than Conventional Lighting
Author: nanshi pache
15. The Do's And Don'ts Of Cheap Fashionable Clothes
Author: Charlie Taylor