ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Villas In Girona
Total Articles: 27
Girona is a very small city located in the northeastern part of Catalonia lying on the bank of river Ter. Girona is famous because of its historic background which has a trace of tourism dated more than 2000 years back. Girona has many ancient historic monuments which were built during the 1st to 10th centuries. There are many others which show beautiful designs with an architectural prospect.
Villas in Girona: The tourism dates back to the past during the ancient period and yet today as well it continues due to its heritage and cultural beauty. There are many villas which you can rent and enjoy the homely comfort. You can rent the villas as per your requirement such as 2 bedded rooms, 3 bedded rooms or 4 bedded rooms. The villa is provided with all the possible requirements of the customer with tailored facilities. The house is surrounded by a high wall or fence which serves as security for the villa. The bedroom is most of the time on the first floor and has air conditioning with a king size bed. The bathroom has all the modern amenities and is supplied with all the toiletries. The common living room and the dining hall are attached. The common living room has a flat TV which has a 24 hour cable connection, video games, telephone and CD player for your entertainment. If you love cooking, then you will also love the kitchen. The kitchen has all the modern amenities. The kitchen is fully furnished with microwave oven, dish washer, washing machine, kettle, freezer, fridge, 4 gas stove, mixture grinder, etc. Around the house you will find a parking garage, a garden, lawn, illumination for the evening, barbeque stand. In case you hire a vehicle, you can use the parking garage. The most interesting fact about the villa is the pool which you can use for a private party. You can call your friends for the party.
Around the place: There are many beautiful places in Girona which you can visit. The beauty of Girona is highlighted by the ancient Jewish quarter with its beautiful streets and squares. There are recreational activities which you can take part in such as swimming, wind surfing, sailing and many more. You can go for a stroll on the golden sandy beach under the blue sky to brace yourself with the soothing feeling of being in a heavenly paradise on earth. Welcome to Girona!
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David