ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Villas In Girona
Total Articles: 27
Girona is a very small city located in the northeastern part of Catalonia lying on the bank of river Ter. Girona is famous because of its historic background which has a trace of tourism dated more than 2000 years back. Girona has many ancient historic monuments which were built during the 1st to 10th centuries. There are many others which show beautiful designs with an architectural prospect.
Villas in Girona: The tourism dates back to the past during the ancient period and yet today as well it continues due to its heritage and cultural beauty. There are many villas which you can rent and enjoy the homely comfort. You can rent the villas as per your requirement such as 2 bedded rooms, 3 bedded rooms or 4 bedded rooms. The villa is provided with all the possible requirements of the customer with tailored facilities. The house is surrounded by a high wall or fence which serves as security for the villa. The bedroom is most of the time on the first floor and has air conditioning with a king size bed. The bathroom has all the modern amenities and is supplied with all the toiletries. The common living room and the dining hall are attached. The common living room has a flat TV which has a 24 hour cable connection, video games, telephone and CD player for your entertainment. If you love cooking, then you will also love the kitchen. The kitchen has all the modern amenities. The kitchen is fully furnished with microwave oven, dish washer, washing machine, kettle, freezer, fridge, 4 gas stove, mixture grinder, etc. Around the house you will find a parking garage, a garden, lawn, illumination for the evening, barbeque stand. In case you hire a vehicle, you can use the parking garage. The most interesting fact about the villa is the pool which you can use for a private party. You can call your friends for the party.
Around the place: There are many beautiful places in Girona which you can visit. The beauty of Girona is highlighted by the ancient Jewish quarter with its beautiful streets and squares. There are recreational activities which you can take part in such as swimming, wind surfing, sailing and many more. You can go for a stroll on the golden sandy beach under the blue sky to brace yourself with the soothing feeling of being in a heavenly paradise on earth. Welcome to Girona!
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family