ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Villas In Girona
Total Articles: 27
Girona is a very small city located in the northeastern part of Catalonia lying on the bank of river Ter. Girona is famous because of its historic background which has a trace of tourism dated more than 2000 years back. Girona has many ancient historic monuments which were built during the 1st to 10th centuries. There are many others which show beautiful designs with an architectural prospect.
Villas in Girona: The tourism dates back to the past during the ancient period and yet today as well it continues due to its heritage and cultural beauty. There are many villas which you can rent and enjoy the homely comfort. You can rent the villas as per your requirement such as 2 bedded rooms, 3 bedded rooms or 4 bedded rooms. The villa is provided with all the possible requirements of the customer with tailored facilities. The house is surrounded by a high wall or fence which serves as security for the villa. The bedroom is most of the time on the first floor and has air conditioning with a king size bed. The bathroom has all the modern amenities and is supplied with all the toiletries. The common living room and the dining hall are attached. The common living room has a flat TV which has a 24 hour cable connection, video games, telephone and CD player for your entertainment. If you love cooking, then you will also love the kitchen. The kitchen has all the modern amenities. The kitchen is fully furnished with microwave oven, dish washer, washing machine, kettle, freezer, fridge, 4 gas stove, mixture grinder, etc. Around the house you will find a parking garage, a garden, lawn, illumination for the evening, barbeque stand. In case you hire a vehicle, you can use the parking garage. The most interesting fact about the villa is the pool which you can use for a private party. You can call your friends for the party.
Around the place: There are many beautiful places in Girona which you can visit. The beauty of Girona is highlighted by the ancient Jewish quarter with its beautiful streets and squares. There are recreational activities which you can take part in such as swimming, wind surfing, sailing and many more. You can go for a stroll on the golden sandy beach under the blue sky to brace yourself with the soothing feeling of being in a heavenly paradise on earth. Welcome to Girona!
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara