ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Ideal Place For A Quiet Holiday In Spain Is ‘villas Benijofar’
Total Articles: 27
A small village but offers absolute comfort to the tourists:
If you want to keep away from the busy city life and spend your holiday with family in a quiet and beautiful environment, the ideal place is Benijofar, Spain. Take a look at this small village in Valencian community. This village measures about 4.4 sq kilometers with a population of about 4000. It is administered by a municipality. The people of this village are known for their hospitality. The village has a small church. There are several bars and restaurants. Of course there are various shops including shopping malls. Apart from this, market day is held on Tuesday morning. The village which is known for its cleanliness is also known for its quiet environment.
Villas in Benijofar are designed for comfort:
There are many villas in Benijofar which offer you a comfortable stay at modest rentals. The Villas are so located that you can reach the market by walk. The spacious villas are very well furnished which gives you the much needed comfort during your stay. The villas provide you with all the amenities like air conditioner, satellite television with radio, telephone facility and so on. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the essential utensils. It also contains dish washer, refrigerator and the microwave.
In addition to these, villas have provision for games like tennis, volley ball and so on. The private swimming pool is perfectly maintained with all the modern gadgets. Enough space has been provided for parking the car. The roof garden is provided with all the necessary furniture so that you can relax yourself and enjoy the nature around the villa.
Book your Villas well in advance:
Villas are available with varied accommodation. For example there are villas with single bedroom with two or three sleeps, two bedrooms with four or five sleeps and so on. In fact there are villas which have five bedrooms with ten to twelve sleeps. The rentals vary between Euro 650 to 1000 depending on the season, the number of persons in your group, the period of your stay and so on. As travel agencies say, if you want to take a villa in Benijofar, you should book the accommodation well in advance. They say that particularly during the season, the villa must be booked at least one month in advance. Tourists who have stayed in Benijofar villa are of the opinion that this is the ideal place to enjoy your holiday in a quiet environment and to rejuvenate yourself.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family