ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Villa Sant Pere Pescador Is Made For Comfort Of The Tourists
Total Articles: 27
Sant Pere Pescador is blessed with natural beauty and places of historical importance:
When you browse the prominent tourist spots in Spain, one name that appears is ‘Sant Pere Pescador’. You may wonder, this Sant Pere Pescador is a small village administered by a municipality on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea of the Girona town in Catalonia province of Spain. This small village occupies the position of a popular tourist spot in Spain because of its immense natural beauty. The village is in the midst of Mediterranean Sea on one side and the vast land blessed with rich vegetation on the banks of the great river Fluvia on the other side. In fact, it is popularly said that Sant Pere Pescador is in the Bay of Roses which refers to the Fluvia River. The village also has some historical buildings which are of tourist importance.
Villas are designed for the comfort of the tourist:
In addition to being a village blessed with natural beauty, Sant Pere Pescador also has villas which enable the tourist to make himself comfortable. The villas are specially designed and located so that the tourist can enjoy the natural beauty even from his bedroom in the Villa.
The tourist can relax himself in the spacious villa. The Villa is furnished so as to add comfort for the guest. For the benefit of the tourist, the villa has been provided with satellite television, internet, satellite radio, air conditioner, washing machine and so on. You can enjoy cooking in the fully equipped kitchen in the villa. The kitchen is equipped with all the necessities like utensils, refrigerator, microwave and dish washing equipment. You can keep up your exercise regimen and for this purpose the villas have Gym, tennis court, basket ball court and also a private swimming pool. On the top of it you also enjoy the hospitality of the staff of the Villa.
Rentals are considerably lower:
Villas in Sant Pere Pescador are located very near to the shopping malls. This helps the tourist to make his purchases comfortably. Sant Pere Pescador is very well connected by road and rail. Rentals in Sant Pere Pescador are certainly affordable. For example a five bedroom villa with three bathrooms with six sleeps costs about Euros 700 to 1300. Of course, it is needless to mention that the rentals vary depending on the season, the period of your occupation and so on. Tour operators suggest that if you want to stay in this immaculately beautiful Sant Pere Pescador, you must book your villa in advance.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family