ALL >> Education >> View Article
Attaining Career Growth Through Pmi-001 Project Management Professional Exam
Total Articles: 112
Recognized and demanded worldwide, PMI-001, Project Management Professional exam validates that a candidate has the experience, education and ability to lead and direct projects. This qualification is the most important certification for project managers. Candidates certified with PMI 001 certification gain the ability to manage business endeavors more effectively. They can acquire top management positions and also benefit from a higher salary.
Following knowledge domains are focused under the PMI-001 exam:
Project initiative - Establishing the project parameters and desired outcomes
Project Management - Resource management and efficient strategy development for resources allocation
Performance measurement and evaluation
Scheduling the project
Project completion and reporting
Comparison of project outcomes with project goals.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills and Knowledge
To apply for the PMP, candidates need to have either one of the below mentioned:
A secondary degree, which includes a high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent. They should have at least five years of project management experience. The project management experience should have 7,500 hours controlling and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
A four-year degree, either a bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent and at least three years of project management experience. The project management experience should have 4,500 hours controlling and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
Exam Information: Preparation and registration
There are a few ways which candidates can adopt to prepare for the PMI – 001 exam.
1. They can enroll in various training centers and get familiar with PMI-001 exam basics. This is the best way as every course ad topic is studied thoroughly. Sample tests are conducted for the assessing the candidates knowledge.
2. Another way is studying through online preparation. The candidate needs to make sure to get the correct online preparation material from a creditable vendor. Candidates can apply for the PMI-001 by registering online on PMI website. There are also several other websites that offer this exam.
It is essential that candidates should focus on the theoretical learning and thoroughly understand the core concepts and practical implementation
Payment for fees is determined by the candidates PMI membership status and the examination delivery type.
Those who are members are charged US $405 for Computer-based testing (CBT) and US $250 for paper-based testing (PBT).
Those who are not members are charged US $555 for Computer-based testing (CBT) and US $400 for paper-based testing (PBT).
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning