ALL >> Education >> View Article
Earning Recognition Through 98-364: Microsoft Database Fundamentals Exam
Total Articles: 112
This certification validates that a candidate has essential knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. It is suggested that candidates not only be familiar with the concepts of the technologies mentioned here but also have hands-on experience. This can be done either by taking appropriate training courses or by working with lectures.
This exam helps build an understanding of the following topics:
Module 1: Core Database Concepts:
How data is stored in tables and links to the data that is stored in the database
What a relational database concept is, why is there a requirement for relational database management systems (RDBMS), and how relations are established
What is data manipulation language (DML) and its role in databases
Understand the data definition language (DDL) and how T-SQL can be used to make database objects such as tables and views
Module 2: Creating Database Objects
Understanding what data types are, what is their importance, and how they affect storage requirements
Understand tables and how to create them
Create views using the T-SQL or a graphical designer and understand when to use views
Create stored procedures and functions by selecting, inserting, updating, or deleting data
Module 3: Manipulating Data
Select data by utilizing the SELECT queries
Understanding how data is inserted in a database
Understanding how data is updated in a database and how to write the updated data to the database
Deleting data from single or multiple tables
Module 4: Data Storage:
What normalization is, the reasons for normalization, the five common levels of normalization, and how to normalize a database
What primary, foreign, and composite keys are
Understand clustered and non-clustered indexes and what their purpose in a database
Module 5: Administering a Database:
Understand database security concepts and why it is required secure a database
Knowledge of the various types of database backups, the importance of backups and how to restore a database
Recommended Prerequisite Skills and Knowledge
Microsoft learning recommends candidates to have hands-on experience with the product and use the following training resources, such as attending a 3 day course and doing practice tests. Job experience is not necessary for these exams.
Candidates appearing for the exam through an academic institute can schedule their exams through Certiport.
Candidates that are not with any academic institute can schedule their exam through Prometric.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program