ALL >> Education >> View Article
Lot-922: Developing Ibm Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications: Advanced Xpage Design
Total Articles: 112
Developing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications exam validates a candidate’s skills and demonstrates his/her proficiency in the latest IBM technology and solutions.
The exam covers advanced XPage design in IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 applications:
Extending the data sources
Optimizing, troubleshooting and localization
Using advanced Dojo controls
Using XPages for mobile user interfaces
Working with Java
Exam Preparation: Recommended Prerequisite Skills and Knowledge
LotusScript Knowledge and Skill Areas
Composite Applications Knowledge and Skill Areas
Candidates are highly recommended to use a variety of resources to prepare themselves for the exam. It is advisable to start with the exam competencies to determine which tasks the exam will cover. Also equally important is for candidates to have actual hands-on experience which is a critical factor in preparing for the exam. Candidates must spend time using the product and applying the skills learned.
Following are the resources candidates can choose from:
This is a 2 days course and is targeted at those candidates who are experienced Domino Designer application developers and experienced Xpage application developers. The course helps in building skills through informative lectures and discussions and hands-on lab.
In the first half of the course, candidates will create an XPage and implement advanced controls and in the second half of the course they will how to optimize XPages.
1. Developing XPages using Domino Designer 8.5 is a complete and comprehensive course. Candidates will get a complete understanding of XPages and how the technology can be used to enhance new and existing Domino applications.
2. The XPage Development 2 for Notes and Domino 8.5 concentrate on the skills needed to move traditional Notes/Domino applications to XPages and improving applications using the latest Web 2.0 tools.
Retail Book: Mastering XPages: A Step-by-Step Guide to XPages Application Development is a complete guide to XPages Development. It was published by IBM Press in January 2011. The book provides candidates with tips, tricks, and best practices from IBM's own XPages developers.
Web Resource such as the following can also be helpful to candidates:
1. Notes Domino Application Development wiki
2. IBM Notes and Domino Product Documentation
3. Notes from Lotus Support
There are a total of 32 questions and time allowed is 60 minutes. Candidates require a 75% score to pass the exam. The test is in English language. The cost of the exam is US $200.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning