ALL >> Education >> View Article
Lot-922: Developing Ibm Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications: Advanced Xpage Design
Total Articles: 112
Developing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications exam validates a candidate’s skills and demonstrates his/her proficiency in the latest IBM technology and solutions.
The exam covers advanced XPage design in IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 applications:
Extending the data sources
Optimizing, troubleshooting and localization
Using advanced Dojo controls
Using XPages for mobile user interfaces
Working with Java
Exam Preparation: Recommended Prerequisite Skills and Knowledge
LotusScript Knowledge and Skill Areas
Composite Applications Knowledge and Skill Areas
Candidates are highly recommended to use a variety of resources to prepare themselves for the exam. It is advisable to start with the exam competencies to determine which tasks the exam will cover. Also equally important is for candidates to have actual hands-on experience which is a critical factor in preparing for the exam. Candidates must spend time using the product and applying the skills learned.
Following are the resources candidates can choose from:
This is a 2 days course and is targeted at those candidates who are experienced Domino Designer application developers and experienced Xpage application developers. The course helps in building skills through informative lectures and discussions and hands-on lab.
In the first half of the course, candidates will create an XPage and implement advanced controls and in the second half of the course they will how to optimize XPages.
1. Developing XPages using Domino Designer 8.5 is a complete and comprehensive course. Candidates will get a complete understanding of XPages and how the technology can be used to enhance new and existing Domino applications.
2. The XPage Development 2 for Notes and Domino 8.5 concentrate on the skills needed to move traditional Notes/Domino applications to XPages and improving applications using the latest Web 2.0 tools.
Retail Book: Mastering XPages: A Step-by-Step Guide to XPages Application Development is a complete guide to XPages Development. It was published by IBM Press in January 2011. The book provides candidates with tips, tricks, and best practices from IBM's own XPages developers.
Web Resource such as the following can also be helpful to candidates:
1. Notes Domino Application Development wiki
2. IBM Notes and Domino Product Documentation
3. Notes from Lotus Support
There are a total of 32 questions and time allowed is 60 minutes. Candidates require a 75% score to pass the exam. The test is in English language. The cost of the exam is US $200.
Education Articles1. Sas Base Training Program: A Way For Bright Career As Data Scientist
2. Attend Iit Jee Classes Regularly
Author: Arpita Classes
3. Difference Between Interface And Abstract Class In Java
4. Introduction To Cisco Ios Software
5. Everything Has A Story
Author: JBM Global School
6. Before You Pick Have A Detailed Idea About The Chinese Courses Offered
Author: Michel Kern
7. How Data Science Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
8. Why Is Operations Management Necessary For Every Business?
9. Why Do Students Prefer Studying Mbbs In Russia
Author: Nitesh Sharma
10. Opened | Redhat Rhce Certified Training And Exam In Opened | Redhat Rhcsa Certification Training In
Author: Surya R.J
11. No.1 Redhat Training And Exam Centre| Rhce Exam | Rhcsa | Rhce
Author: Surya R.J
12. Understanding The Difference Between Electronics And Electrical Engineering
Author: MIT AOE
13. 5 Reasons Behind Expensive Schooling In India
Author: Tuition India
14. How To Select The Right Digital Marketing Institute?
Author: Aditi Singh
15. Inplant Training
Author: neralya sri