ALL >> Education >> View Article
Lot-922: Developing Ibm Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications: Advanced Xpage Design
Total Articles: 112
Developing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications exam validates a candidate’s skills and demonstrates his/her proficiency in the latest IBM technology and solutions.
The exam covers advanced XPage design in IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 applications:
Extending the data sources
Optimizing, troubleshooting and localization
Using advanced Dojo controls
Using XPages for mobile user interfaces
Working with Java
Exam Preparation: Recommended Prerequisite Skills and Knowledge
LotusScript Knowledge and Skill Areas
Composite Applications Knowledge and Skill Areas
Candidates are highly recommended to use a variety of resources to prepare themselves for the exam. It is advisable to start with the exam competencies to determine which tasks the exam will cover. Also equally important is for candidates to have actual hands-on experience which is a critical factor in preparing for the exam. Candidates must spend time using the product and applying the skills learned.
Following are the resources candidates can choose from:
This is a 2 days course and is targeted at those candidates who are experienced Domino Designer application developers and experienced Xpage application developers. The course helps in building skills through informative lectures and discussions and hands-on lab.
In the first half of the course, candidates will create an XPage and implement advanced controls and in the second half of the course they will how to optimize XPages.
1. Developing XPages using Domino Designer 8.5 is a complete and comprehensive course. Candidates will get a complete understanding of XPages and how the technology can be used to enhance new and existing Domino applications.
2. The XPage Development 2 for Notes and Domino 8.5 concentrate on the skills needed to move traditional Notes/Domino applications to XPages and improving applications using the latest Web 2.0 tools.
Retail Book: Mastering XPages: A Step-by-Step Guide to XPages Application Development is a complete guide to XPages Development. It was published by IBM Press in January 2011. The book provides candidates with tips, tricks, and best practices from IBM's own XPages developers.
Web Resource such as the following can also be helpful to candidates:
1. Notes Domino Application Development wiki
2. IBM Notes and Domino Product Documentation
3. Notes from Lotus Support
There are a total of 32 questions and time allowed is 60 minutes. Candidates require a 75% score to pass the exam. The test is in English language. The cost of the exam is US $200.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma