ALL >> Education >> View Article
Lot-922: Developing Ibm Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications: Advanced Xpage Design
Total Articles: 112
Developing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications exam validates a candidate’s skills and demonstrates his/her proficiency in the latest IBM technology and solutions.
The exam covers advanced XPage design in IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 applications:
Extending the data sources
Optimizing, troubleshooting and localization
Using advanced Dojo controls
Using XPages for mobile user interfaces
Working with Java
Exam Preparation: Recommended Prerequisite Skills and Knowledge
LotusScript Knowledge and Skill Areas
Composite Applications Knowledge and Skill Areas
Candidates are highly recommended to use a variety of resources to prepare themselves for the exam. It is advisable to start with the exam competencies to determine which tasks the exam will cover. Also equally important is for candidates to have actual hands-on experience which is a critical factor in preparing for the exam. Candidates must spend time using the product and applying the skills learned.
Following are the resources candidates can choose from:
This is a 2 days course and is targeted at those candidates who are experienced Domino Designer application developers and experienced Xpage application developers. The course helps in building skills through informative lectures and discussions and hands-on lab.
In the first half of the course, candidates will create an XPage and implement advanced controls and in the second half of the course they will how to optimize XPages.
1. Developing XPages using Domino Designer 8.5 is a complete and comprehensive course. Candidates will get a complete understanding of XPages and how the technology can be used to enhance new and existing Domino applications.
2. The XPage Development 2 for Notes and Domino 8.5 concentrate on the skills needed to move traditional Notes/Domino applications to XPages and improving applications using the latest Web 2.0 tools.
Retail Book: Mastering XPages: A Step-by-Step Guide to XPages Application Development is a complete guide to XPages Development. It was published by IBM Press in January 2011. The book provides candidates with tips, tricks, and best practices from IBM's own XPages developers.
Web Resource such as the following can also be helpful to candidates:
1. Notes Domino Application Development wiki
2. IBM Notes and Domino Product Documentation
3. Notes from Lotus Support
There are a total of 32 questions and time allowed is 60 minutes. Candidates require a 75% score to pass the exam. The test is in English language. The cost of the exam is US $200.
Education Articles1. Planning A Career In Law? We Suggest You Read This First!
Author: Sukanta Singha
2. Ball Pen Or Gel Pens: The Choice Is Yours!
3. 7 Reasons Why Patent Consultant Is The Right Career For You
4. Cissp Drill Kits
Author: Peter Baumann
5. Get Iot Training Online To Thrive In Existing Iot Space
6. Digital Marketing Course
7. Detailed Description About Java Multithreading
Author: Infocampus is a best java training institute loca
8. Significance Of Sap Fico In The Growth Of Business
Author: tyrion william
9. What All Do You Need To Know About Payday Loans And Its Application Process?
10. 220-902 Exam Certification
Author: Peter Baumann
11. Choose Digital Marketing Over Traditional Method
Author: Vijay Kulkarni
12. Benefits Of Temporary Employment
Author: Weston Barnes is a write and an avid reader. When
13. Multithreading In Java
Author: Firstenquiry is an institute that provides Advanc
14. An Overview On Oracle Hyperion Training
15. Requirements To Study In Spain