ALL >> Education >> View Article
Pegasystems Certified Professional Program Cmbb (certified Methodology Black Belt) Exam
Total Articles: 112
The PRPC Implementation Methodologies course has been developed for those who wish to focus on Pegasystems methodology and DCO competencies. In addition, the students will also learn how to use the Project Management Framework (PMF) and the Test Management Framework (TMF).
A Certified Methodology Black Belt (CMBB) will:
Understand the SmartBPM® Implementation Methodology
Understand what is DCO and how to use it
Understand the methodology from the DCO tools that help to enable it
Understand the advantages of using DCO regardless of what methodology is being used
Understands the objectives and aims of each phase to ensure the correct detail is being captured
Has the capability to apply the tools on a project to
– Explain the scope
– Directly capture Requirements/Use Case Details
– Draft Flows and UI
–Assist DCO Sessions
Understand the support framework
SmartBPM® Methodology Phases
Importing and Exporting
Application Profile import
Starting flow creation
Projects, Task Groups, Tasks, Issues, Bugs
Use Cases, Requirements, AP
Before taking the CCMB exam candidates should perform the following tasks:
Complete either the PRPC: Fast Track or PRPC: Business Architect Essentials courses
Complete the DCO and Methodology Workshop or PRPC: Direct Capture of Objectives course
Pass the Certified System Architect or Certified Business Architect exam (recommended)
Candidates can find Pegasystems PEGACMBB coaching center and branches across the country. One major factor behind the PEGACMBB exam success is its qualified faculty members.
The Certified Methodology Black Belt (CMBB) exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions. Candidates have a time period of 90 minutes in which to complete the exam. A passing score of 70% is needed to be recognized as a PRPC Certified Methodology Black Belt (CMBB).
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur