ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Sell Your App To Earn Money
Total Articles: 7959
When you make a mobile app regardless if it is for iPhone or for Android, you will learn a lot of money with just little investment. On the other hand, if you have made good software, Apple’s marketplace is so competitive these days and it will be hard for them to recognize your work. The marketplace is big enough for lots of aspiring app developer, but there is also a bigger turn that you must go through if you wish to become successful and if you wish your app to be recognized.
There are lots of apps in the marketplace of Apple and Android, but not all of them were recognized and downloaded by many users. This is the primary reason why some app developers just sell their apps. When you sell your app you will earn as well, but of course, the rights and the code source will also be bought by the buyer. This article will help you by giving you tips of you can sell your app to earn if it’s not recognized by Apple or Android.
How to sell your app
1. First, you can build your website to offer the app that you have made. This site should have screenshots, testimonies and descriptions of the app that you have made. There should also be a demo of the game should be played. The domain name of the site should be the name of the app or close to it, so people can easily search it. Did you know that if you own the rights to a web domain with the app will make be an advantage on your part from the name recognition?
2. You can also invest in Google Adwords and social network advertisements particularly in Facebook and Instagram where you can post photos and videos of the game you have made. These sites can help in increasing the knowledge of the people about your app.
3. You can also engage in a mobile code source marketplace where you can post the app that you have made. A lot of people have invested hours in making the apps that they would like to sell, only to find out that they cannot take off the ground, due to stiff competition and the availability of the slots for them in the app store of Apple and in Android playstore.
4. You can make your apps known by checking for review sites like blogs and forums. By making a review of your own app, you can sell it at a reasonable rate. Who knows? You might be successful one day just by posting a review about your app.
It’s really hard to compete with veteran app makers these days, so you have to come up with a brighter idea of how to sell your app and earn from it eventually. There is a big marketplace for iPhone and Android apps today where you can sell your apps. It’s a place where all app develops go when they want to sell their apps. This marketplace have the tools that the seller will need to get started in selling their apps and you can also post a list of all the apps that you have and make it listed and exposed in just a few minutes.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Incredible Benefits Of Lte 4g Technology
Author: Vikram Pandith
2. Samsung Galaxy Screen Repair & Replacement Services
Author: Tony Blair
3. Playstation Repair Services Offered In Uk
Author: Playstation Repair Centre
4. How To Fix Iphone Touch Screen Not Working Properly?
5. Learn More About Connector Mating Cycles
Author: John Cooper
6. Mobile Phone Repair Shop Services Offered In Uk
Author: Mobile Phone Repair Centre
7. Easy Way To Get Good Reviews
Author: to make postie
8. What Are The Advantages Of Using Field Service Management Software?
Author: Amit Tiwari
9. Best Rated Magento Ecommerce Themes In 2017
10. A Few Things To Know About Sony Phone Repair Centre
Author: Tony Blair
11. Dell Laptop Screen Repair Centre/dellrepairer.co.uk
Author: Dell Repair Centre
12. Satellites Launch Services By Antrix Under Isro
13. The 5 Wise Reasons Why Phone Answering Service Is A Radical Strategy
Author: Eliza Garran
14. Most Effective Ways To Fix Issues With Your Lg Screen Repair
Author: Tony Blair
15. All Types Of Nokia Repair Services Offered In Uk
Author: Nokia Repair Centre