ALL >> Education >> View Article
Details About Cpa Regulation Exam
Total Articles: 106
The Uniform CPA Exam is one of the most rigid qualification exams around the world. It requires candidates to meet a pretty high level of education of accounting and dominating to one of the most excellent achievements, becoming a CPA that is licensed. The profession of CPA is one of the most awfully respected professions in the entire world and to a successful and lucrative career, can be a fast track as well. Still, candidates have to get done first with the CPA Exam. The Exam is split up into four different sections and these sections are taken one section at a time.
The sections are:
1. Financial accounting and reporting (FAR),
2. Auditing and attestation (AUD),
3. Business environment and concepts (BEC), and
4. Regulation (REG).
During the mid-1990s, the Uniform CPA Exam was nineteen and a half hours long in duration and carried out in about two and one half days. The exam is made up of four area or section subjectswhich were tested in five sittings and these are Auditing (which is three and a half hours long); Business Law (three and a half hours); Accounting Theory (three and a half hours); and finally Accounting Practice (Part I & Part II, each four hours long). Even though, Accounting Practice Parts I and II were given in separately, the scores of two were merged for grading purposes. The exam was conducted two times a year. Thefollowing Wednesday, Thursday and Friday on May and November every year the exams were taken. Candidates were given permission to use only pencil and paper (no computers or electronic calculators of any sort were allowed at that time).
Method of Testing:
Questions of represent 60% of the entire score for exam sections of three of the four which excludes Business Environment and Concepts (BEC) entirely, while the rest of 40% has simulations. Knowledge of Accounting is assessed in simulations through a number of tasks, few of which require completing written exercises of communication, searching databases, and working with forms and spreadsheets. The skills that simulations are intended to be measured with are judgment, research, analysis, and communication.
While giving the examination, candidates can take a short break after finishing a "testlet" (either a simulation or a set of multiple choice questions). As soon as a testlet is completed, however, candidates are not allowed to return back to it, so it is impossible to use the "break time" to improvise one's marks by simply looking up answers! The clock certainly continues to run during these breaks.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media