123ArticleOnline Logo
Welcome to 123ArticleOnline.com!

ALL >> Education >> View Article

Details About Cpa Regulation Exam

By Expert Author: Tyler H. Spencer

The Uniform CPA Exam is one of the most rigid qualification exams around the world. It requires candidates to meet a pretty high level of education of accounting and dominating to one of the most excellent achievements, becoming a CPA that is licensed. The profession of CPA is one of the most awfully respected professions in the entire world and to a successful and lucrative career, can be a fast track as well. Still, candidates have to get done first with the CPA Exam. The Exam is split up into four different sections and these sections are taken one section at a time.

The sections are:
1. Financial accounting and reporting (FAR),
2. Auditing and attestation (AUD),
3. Business environment and concepts (BEC), and
4. Regulation (REG).

During the mid-1990s, the Uniform CPA Exam was nineteen and a half hours long in duration and carried out in about two and one half days. The exam is made up of four area or section subjectswhich were tested in five sittings and these are Auditing (which is three and a half hours long); Business Law (three and a half hours); Accounting Theory (three and a half hours); and finally Accounting Practice (Part I & Part II, each four hours long). Even though, Accounting Practice Parts I and II were given in separately, the scores of two were merged for grading purposes. The exam was conducted two times a year. Thefollowing Wednesday, Thursday and Friday on May and November every year the exams were taken. Candidates were given permission to use only pencil and paper (no computers or electronic calculators of any sort were allowed at that time).

Method of Testing:
Questions of represent 60% of the entire score for exam sections of three of the four which excludes Business Environment and Concepts (BEC) entirely, while the rest of 40% has simulations. Knowledge of Accounting is assessed in simulations through a number of tasks, few of which require completing written exercises of communication, searching databases, and working with forms and spreadsheets. The skills that simulations are intended to be measured with are judgment, research, analysis, and communication.

While giving the examination, candidates can take a short break after finishing a "testlet" (either a simulation or a set of multiple choice questions). As soon as a testlet is completed, however, candidates are not allowed to return back to it, so it is impossible to use the "break time" to improvise one's marks by simply looking up answers! The clock certainly continues to run during these breaks.

ExamKill gladly offers 15% discount coupon 134184599H for CPA-REGULATION and CPA-FINANCIAL and other IT exams preparation stuff with instant download and 30 days money back guarantee.

Total Views: 46Word Count: 438See All articles From Author

Education Articles

1. Aws-solution-architect-associate Exam Dumps /all Q&a – Amazondumps.us
Author: amazon dumps

2. Myob Assignment Help- Promising You To Successfully Complete Your Myob Assignments
Author: onlineassignmentexpertt

3. Five Reasons For Studying Ayurveda In India
Author: anil kumar

4. Tips To Prepare Well For Hotel Management Entrance Exam
Author: Mahender Rana

5. How To Cope With The Subject That You Hate The Most?
Author: Instant Essay Writing

6. The Education Conferences Australia
Author: stevewiliamcro

7. Makeup Artist As A Career And Scopes In India
Author: anil kumar

8. Sap Certified Development Specialist – Sap E_hanaaw142 Exam Material
Author: Robert hoover

9. The Essentials Of The Ideal Geometry Box
Author: Vijay Singh

10. Designing Hpe Backup Solutions Hpe0-j80 Exam Preparation
Author: James Stiles

11. Delta Storage And Backup Solutions Hpe0-j78 Exam Question
Author: James Stiles

12. Proliant Server Solutions Hp0-s45 Exam Question
Author: James Stiles

13. How Self-paced Learning Is Changing The Way “typical Learning” Works
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy

14. Microsoft Project - Learn Effective Project Management Skills To Attain Career Growth!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy

15. What All Matlab Online Training Offers And Should Anyone Learn It
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy


Login To Account
Login Email:
Password:
Forgot Password?
New User?
Sign Up Newsletter
Email Address: