ALL >> Education >> View Article
All The Information About The Cpa Business Exam
Total Articles: 106
The CPA exam is made up of four types of sections, which the candidates take independently. Every section has a particular time given to complete, fourteen hours totaling. Candidates can finish off the sections in any order they like. There is no restriction on that and there is no the most appropriate order in which they take every section of the CPA exam. They have around the same statistical pass rate, statistically.
In addition, candidates can easily take up to all four sections of the exam in the same testing window, but they certainly cannot repeat a section of the exam during the same testing window.
Auditing and Attestation (AUD):
1. Planning of the engagement,
2. Internal controls,
3. Acquire and document information,
4. Review engagement and evaluate information, and finally
5. Prepare communications.
The time duration for this is four hours. There will be seven simulations which are short based and three multiple choice test lets.
Business Environment and Concepts (BEC):
1. Structure of business,
2. Concepts of Economic,
3. Financial management,
4. Information technology, and last but not least
5. Planning and measurement.
The time duration for this section is three hours. The format is that there will be three written simulations and three multiple choice test lets.
Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
1. Standards and concepts for financial statements,
2. Items that are typical in financial statements,
3. Certain types of events and transactions,
4. Accounting and reporting for entities that are governmental, and
5. Accounting and reporting for not-for-profit and nongovernmental firms.
The time given for this section is four hours. There will be simulations that are short based and three multiple choice test lets.
In order to pass the CPA exam, the candidate must attain a score of 75 at least in each of the subjects that are covered by this IT exam. If the candidate passes the full exam and abide by all applicable rules and statutes, he or she will be notified by mail that they have passed the exam.
During the mid-1990s, the Uniform CPA Exam was nineteen and a half hours long and carried out over two and one half days! It was made up of areas or sections of four subjects, which in five sittings, were tested. The four subjects were Business Law (three and a half hours), Auditing (three and half hours); Accounting Theory (three and half hours hours); and Accounting Practice (Part 1 and 2 each four and a half hours).
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur