ALL >> Education >> View Article
All About Cpa Auditing Exam
Total Articles: 106
The defined U.S. Auditing Standards, circulated in 2012 by the Auditing Standards Board, are active of financial statements’ audits for periods that end on or after 15th of December in 2012. These clear standards became worthy for testing beginning in 13Q3 on the Uniform CPA Examination. Right now, the standards that are pre clarified, otherwise called the extant standards (AUs), remain active and are also fit or worthy for testing on the examination of Uniform CPA.
On the 1st of January 2014, the AICPA has been planning to suspend the extant standards (AUs) publication. This basically follows the usual timeline, where publication is stopped roughly a year after a new standard is announced. Starting in 14Q1, the extant standards will finally no longer be tested on the exam of CPA. The clarified U.S. Auditing Standards (AU-Cs) will remain fit for testing.
The U.S. CPA Exam is thought out by many people to be the gold standard of exams of accounting credentialing. Thousands and thousands of people take this daring exam every single year, but not all of the candidates pass it on the first attempt. There contain four sections of the exam of CPA:
1. Financial accounting and reporting(FAR),
2. Auditing and attestation (AUD),
3. Business environment and concepts (BEC), and finally
4. Regulation (REG)
All the four sections assess the candidates on a different aspect of the profession accounting, from management accounting to business evaluations and auditing. In this particular article, we will take a closer look at the section of Auditing and Attestation (AUD).
The AUD section includes the ethics and independence knowledge of ethics, knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, and the skills that are highly required to apply that knowledge.
However, the section of AUD is usually considered the toughest section of the exam of CPA. This is essentially because the candidate is not picking out the right answer in the section of multiple choice questions, but rather the most appropriate answer. All of the answers the candidate is given with may be correct, but only one answer is the best. For many people, this makes the choice between answers a quite tough one. The candidate has exact four hours to finish off the section of AUD of the exam, so the candidates must take their time to find the best answer as well as be mindful of the clock.
The section of AUD is not testing the candidate on the knowledge that is memorized, just like other sections, but requires them to apply that knowledge as well as skills to solve problems.
Education Articles1. Want To Improve Your Brand Visibility Buy Private School Data Lists From School Data Lists
2. Best Selenium Training, Online Institute In Hyderabad Bangalore
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Ameerpet
4. What Does Your Texas Or Pennsylvania Online Real Estate Course Need To Have?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. Why Are People Taking Their New York Or California Real Estate License Course Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
6. Rpa – What Do You Need To Know
7. 5 Countries Where You Can Earn A Living While Studying
Author: Pranati Roy
8. Which Are The Best Bba Colleges In India?
Author: ies online12
9. What Are The Top Engineering Colleges In Bangalore?
10. How Is Jain University, Bangalore? How Are The Faculty, Placements, The Campus And The Overall Facto
11. How To Prepare For Neet
Author: Kriti Chopra
12. How To Be A Better Learner
Author: Aadarsh Agarwal
13. How To Master The Art Of Assignment Writing In 5 Easy Steps
Author: Tiana Crush
14. Optimize Your Hospital’s - Digital Marketing Strategy 2018
Author: Ajay Kumar
15. Learn Cpr At Your Convenience With An Online Cpr Class
Author: Christopher Bayer