ALL >> Education >> View Article
All About Cpa Auditing Exam
Total Articles: 106
The defined U.S. Auditing Standards, circulated in 2012 by the Auditing Standards Board, are active of financial statements’ audits for periods that end on or after 15th of December in 2012. These clear standards became worthy for testing beginning in 13Q3 on the Uniform CPA Examination. Right now, the standards that are pre clarified, otherwise called the extant standards (AUs), remain active and are also fit or worthy for testing on the examination of Uniform CPA.
On the 1st of January 2014, the AICPA has been planning to suspend the extant standards (AUs) publication. This basically follows the usual timeline, where publication is stopped roughly a year after a new standard is announced. Starting in 14Q1, the extant standards will finally no longer be tested on the exam of CPA. The clarified U.S. Auditing Standards (AU-Cs) will remain fit for testing.
The U.S. CPA Exam is thought out by many people to be the gold standard of exams of accounting credentialing. Thousands and thousands of people take this daring exam every single year, but not all of the candidates pass it on the first attempt. There contain four sections of the exam of CPA:
1. Financial accounting and reporting(FAR),
2. Auditing and attestation (AUD),
3. Business environment and concepts (BEC), and finally
4. Regulation (REG)
All the four sections assess the candidates on a different aspect of the profession accounting, from management accounting to business evaluations and auditing. In this particular article, we will take a closer look at the section of Auditing and Attestation (AUD).
The AUD section includes the ethics and independence knowledge of ethics, knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, and the skills that are highly required to apply that knowledge.
However, the section of AUD is usually considered the toughest section of the exam of CPA. This is essentially because the candidate is not picking out the right answer in the section of multiple choice questions, but rather the most appropriate answer. All of the answers the candidate is given with may be correct, but only one answer is the best. For many people, this makes the choice between answers a quite tough one. The candidate has exact four hours to finish off the section of AUD of the exam, so the candidates must take their time to find the best answer as well as be mindful of the clock.
The section of AUD is not testing the candidate on the knowledge that is memorized, just like other sections, but requires them to apply that knowledge as well as skills to solve problems.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning