ALL >> Education >> View Article
All About The Certified Information Systems Security Professional Exam
Total Articles: 106
The certification of Certified Information Systems Security Professional exam is an around the world recognized standard of achievement that validates the candidates’ skills and knowledge of the information security field. CISSPs are professionals of information assurance who basically give out the definition of the management and/or controls, design, architecture, that very much assure the environments of security of business. In the field of information security, it was the first certification to meet the requirements that were very stringent of ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional exam tests the candidates’ competence in the ten of CISSP domains of the (ISC) and CBK®, which thoroughly cover topics that are highly critical in security in today’s world. This includes cloud computing, mobile security, risk management, application development security and much more. Candidates must have at least a five year experience in two out of the ten domains. This big knowledge breadth and the experience it takes to take and pass the IT exam is what makes the CISSP special and unique.
CISSPs usually hold job functions that include:
1. Security Consultant,
2. Security Manager,
3. IT Director/Manager,
4. Security Auditor,
5. Security Architect,
6. Security Analyst,
7. Engineer of Security Systems,
8. Security Officer of Chief Information,
9. Security’s Director, and
10. Architect of Network.
The CISSP IT exam is based on the ten domains that are given below:
1. Access Control,
2. Network and Telecommunication Security,
3. Information Risk Management and Security Governance,
4. Software Development Security,
6. Security Design and Architecture,
7. Operations Security,
8. Disaster Recovery Planning and Business Continuity,
9. Compliance, Regulations, Legal, and Investigations, and
10. Physical (Environmental) Security.
Candidates for the CISSP must meet the requirements of several sorts:
They must have at least five years of direct full-time work experience of security in two or maybe more of the ten (ISC)² information security domains (CBK). Possibly, a year might be waived for possessing either a college degree of four-year old, a degree in Masters in Information Security, or for having one of many other certifications from other great firms. Candidates not having the necessary experience of five years might achieve the Associate of (ISC) designation which is one by passing the necessary CISSP examination.
The credential of CISSP is authentic and valid for only three years. The credential also can be renewed by taking the exam again, but majority of the certificate holders renew by submitting credits of Continuing Professional Education (CPE). To prolong the certification of CISSP, a certificate holder must earn and submit at least 20 CPEs every year and 120 CPEs when their three-year certification cycle has ended. Also, they are required to pay a fee of US$85 annually.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni