ALL >> Education >> View Article
All About The Certified Information Systems Security Professional Exam
Total Articles: 106
The certification of Certified Information Systems Security Professional exam is an around the world recognized standard of achievement that validates the candidates’ skills and knowledge of the information security field. CISSPs are professionals of information assurance who basically give out the definition of the management and/or controls, design, architecture, that very much assure the environments of security of business. In the field of information security, it was the first certification to meet the requirements that were very stringent of ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional exam tests the candidates’ competence in the ten of CISSP domains of the (ISC) and CBK®, which thoroughly cover topics that are highly critical in security in today’s world. This includes cloud computing, mobile security, risk management, application development security and much more. Candidates must have at least a five year experience in two out of the ten domains. This big knowledge breadth and the experience it takes to take and pass the IT exam is what makes the CISSP special and unique.
CISSPs usually hold job functions that include:
1. Security Consultant,
2. Security Manager,
3. IT Director/Manager,
4. Security Auditor,
5. Security Architect,
6. Security Analyst,
7. Engineer of Security Systems,
8. Security Officer of Chief Information,
9. Security’s Director, and
10. Architect of Network.
The CISSP IT exam is based on the ten domains that are given below:
1. Access Control,
2. Network and Telecommunication Security,
3. Information Risk Management and Security Governance,
4. Software Development Security,
6. Security Design and Architecture,
7. Operations Security,
8. Disaster Recovery Planning and Business Continuity,
9. Compliance, Regulations, Legal, and Investigations, and
10. Physical (Environmental) Security.
Candidates for the CISSP must meet the requirements of several sorts:
They must have at least five years of direct full-time work experience of security in two or maybe more of the ten (ISC)² information security domains (CBK). Possibly, a year might be waived for possessing either a college degree of four-year old, a degree in Masters in Information Security, or for having one of many other certifications from other great firms. Candidates not having the necessary experience of five years might achieve the Associate of (ISC) designation which is one by passing the necessary CISSP examination.
The credential of CISSP is authentic and valid for only three years. The credential also can be renewed by taking the exam again, but majority of the certificate holders renew by submitting credits of Continuing Professional Education (CPE). To prolong the certification of CISSP, a certificate holder must earn and submit at least 20 CPEs every year and 120 CPEs when their three-year certification cycle has ended. Also, they are required to pay a fee of US$85 annually.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning