ALL >> Education >> View Article
All About The Certified Information Systems Security Professional Exam
Total Articles: 106
The certification of Certified Information Systems Security Professional exam is an around the world recognized standard of achievement that validates the candidates’ skills and knowledge of the information security field. CISSPs are professionals of information assurance who basically give out the definition of the management and/or controls, design, architecture, that very much assure the environments of security of business. In the field of information security, it was the first certification to meet the requirements that were very stringent of ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional exam tests the candidates’ competence in the ten of CISSP domains of the (ISC) and CBK®, which thoroughly cover topics that are highly critical in security in today’s world. This includes cloud computing, mobile security, risk management, application development security and much more. Candidates must have at least a five year experience in two out of the ten domains. This big knowledge breadth and the experience it takes to take and pass the IT exam is what makes the CISSP special and unique.
CISSPs usually hold job functions that include:
1. Security Consultant,
2. Security Manager,
3. IT Director/Manager,
4. Security Auditor,
5. Security Architect,
6. Security Analyst,
7. Engineer of Security Systems,
8. Security Officer of Chief Information,
9. Security’s Director, and
10. Architect of Network.
The CISSP IT exam is based on the ten domains that are given below:
1. Access Control,
2. Network and Telecommunication Security,
3. Information Risk Management and Security Governance,
4. Software Development Security,
6. Security Design and Architecture,
7. Operations Security,
8. Disaster Recovery Planning and Business Continuity,
9. Compliance, Regulations, Legal, and Investigations, and
10. Physical (Environmental) Security.
Candidates for the CISSP must meet the requirements of several sorts:
They must have at least five years of direct full-time work experience of security in two or maybe more of the ten (ISC)² information security domains (CBK). Possibly, a year might be waived for possessing either a college degree of four-year old, a degree in Masters in Information Security, or for having one of many other certifications from other great firms. Candidates not having the necessary experience of five years might achieve the Associate of (ISC) designation which is one by passing the necessary CISSP examination.
The credential of CISSP is authentic and valid for only three years. The credential also can be renewed by taking the exam again, but majority of the certificate holders renew by submitting credits of Continuing Professional Education (CPE). To prolong the certification of CISSP, a certificate holder must earn and submit at least 20 CPEs every year and 120 CPEs when their three-year certification cycle has ended. Also, they are required to pay a fee of US$85 annually.
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy