ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Choosing Ios For App Development Is Advantageous For Businesses.
Total Articles: 349
Google’s Android is doubtlessly a popular mobile platform. It nearly runs in 80 percent smartphones sold globally. On the other hand, Apple was spotted with 13.2 percent market share in the first quarter of this year, and it is 3.4 percent down from last years. With these data, many experts believe that the time has come when developers may begin to concentrate more on Android. But it is not true at all.
iPhone has always been doing well in the US. The report from Kantar’s shows Apple still has 43.4% market share in the US. It is iPhone that doubled the share of Apple in the US market month after month in last September. So it simply means iPhone is still the most important brand for mobile app developers. The US based user-groups have always been the target of developers as they know that US app users spend money. However, other truth is that majority of US users still use Android. But does it mean developers will be influenced with the share of Android users in the US market. Not at all.
The ROI matters
Yes. ROI matters but there are several reports proving that Android developers do not make as good money as iPad or iPhone application developers. Also, the cost of iOS app development is comparatively lower than developing applications for Android platform. When it comes to Android app development, it indeed costs a lot because there are multiple of devices for which an app is customized. Stretching, scaling and testing an Android app take too much time. So the app is also tested for a number of devices, but it just not happens when developers build the same app for iOS powered devices. As there are limited devices and single source of manufacturing these devices, issues called fragmentation is just not found in the entire iOS ecosystem.
Android market is fragmented for hardware, software and prices and thus it is difficult for Android developers to build an app that runs in all the Android devices. But iPhone or iPad developers never worry about these issues as Apple itself manufactures all its devices.
A report from Nanigans has proved that Android apps earn less than its counterpart iOS. The report shows that Facebook ads on iOS have made 6.1 times more money than Android. The CPC rates of Android were spotted almost half of the iOS rates.
The data given in this article prove that in spite of the fact that Android is today’s leading mobile OS with a huge and unbeatable market share, iOS has always winning from it when it comes to make money. Mobile developers making apps for iOS platform naturally make more money because devices running on it generally owned by those users who are actually driving the online market.
Shubhangi Verma- is a skilled technical writer who has capability in, mobility and web. For more information about mobile application development, android application development and iPhone application development .Please visit:- Rapidsofttechnologies and For any queries call +1 516 515 9656 or email us at email@example.com.
Computer Programming Articles1. Customized E-commerce Portal
Author: cs infotech
2. In Java , How Can We Inherit The Constructor
3. Magento Ecommerce: The Perfect Fit For Your B2b Ecommerce Website
Author: Jonathan Paul
4. Put Things In Proper Perceptions With Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
5. In Java How To Control The Members With In The Class To Access Outside
6. Oops Concept Beginning And Important Steps Of Java Developers
7. 2 Most Important Factors To Take Care Of For An Impactful Web Design
8. Career Options For Java Learners To Make Bright Career
9. Servlet To Develop The Web Application Dynamically
10. Jvm Plays An Important Role In Execution Of Java Program
11. Techno - Software Maintenance Company
Author: Mr Paul James
12. Multithreading To Perform Multiple Task Simultaneously
13. 8 Tips For Your Ecommerce Mobile App Development
Author: Raju Katari
14. 2 Handy Solutions To Fix Erratic Scrolling Issue In Outlook
Author: sophia ellen
15. Intelegain - Best Place To Get A Web App As Per Your Choice
Author: Jack Webber