ALL >> Education >> View Article
Understanding 000-123, Ibm Power Systems With Power7 And Aix & Linux Sales Skills -v2 Exam
Total Articles: 112
To move around in the world of IBM Certification is quite overwhelming. For candidates who already are computer majors benefiting from the IBM Certification certificates becomes essential as computer science changes fast and businesses must find those who are the most familiar with the latest technologies.
The aim of the exam is to measure:
1. Product Information
Determine which AIX edition is appropriate in a given set of requirements
Describe the advantages of AIX which contribute to the control in the UNIX marketplace
Define the advantages of running Linux on Power Systems servers
Describe the various Power Systems virtualization capabilities
Determine which Systems Software product and Edition is appropriate with Power HA, Power VM, Power SC, Systems Director
Describe AIX and Linux software maintenance offerings, as well as SWMA and enhanced Linux support
Recognize which storage products are needed to support customer requirements
2. Opportunity Development, Competition and Value Proposition
Distinguish the advantages of an AIX and Linux in Power Systems environments over competitive offerings
Differentiate virtualization options for Power Systems relative to competitive offerings
Identify the customer requirements and concerns where Power Systems running AIX or Linux provides a distinct advantage over competitive offerings
Identify & recommend IBM Software Group products which support customer requirements
Overcome objections to Power Systems and AIX or Linux, which are usually raised by clients
3. Solution Design and Proposal
Determine which product features, functions, or capabilities best contribute to increased business resiliency
Select the Power Systems solution design which supports the customer objectives
Identify tools and resources available to the Power seller
Candidates are advised to have a certain amount of hands on experience.
There are several websites that prepare candidates for the 000-123 exam. These will cover every field and category in IBM certifications in helping to prepare the candidate. They can also take help from the following resource:
Web Resource: Power Systems Sales for AIX and Linux and Power Systems Sales for IBM i are both self-paced online course. Candidates can listen to the replay and download the course materials.
Candidates can take the computerized version of the IBM Power Systems with POWER7 and IBM i Sales Skills – v2 exam at selected qualified testing centers.
In places where computer based testing is a not available candidates can give the exam in the 000-124 paper.
The IBM Power Systems with POWER7 and IBM i Sales Skills – v2 exam consists of a total of 42 questions which are to be completed in a time limit of 60 minutes. The passing score required is 61%. The exam is in English language.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni