ALL >> Business >> View Article
How To Select A Qualified Commercial Contractor
Total Articles: 2
Indoor air quality is one concern that building managers and building inhabitants have when they decide to investigate HVAC system. Through normal occupation in a building, we generate a great deal of contaminants and air pollutants, such as dander, dust, and chemicals. These contaminants are pulled into the HVAC system and re-circulated 5 to 7 times per day, on average. Over time, this re-circulation causes a build-up of contaminants in the ductwork.
While a contaminated HVAC system doesn’t necessarily mean unhealthy air, the situation may be contributing to larger health issues or harboring contaminants that could cause serious problems for people with respiratory health conditions, autoimmune disorders or some environmental allergies.
Southwest has been cleaning commercial air duct systems for over thirty years. All of our commercial cleaning projects are cleaned to industry performance standards (NADCA ACR-2013), and are supervised by a NADCA certified ‘Air System Cleaning Specialist’ (ASCS). We have done all types and sizes of commercial buildings, such as schools, restaurants, grocery stores, office buildings, hangers and medical facilities. We have performed many cleaning projects on Ft. Bliss, McGregor Range and White Sands Missile Range. We will provide references upon request.
Visit our the sites of our suppliers to see more : - http://southwestchimney.com/
Contact Us : -
11385 James Watt Dr Suite B2
El Paso, Tx 79936
Phone No. 915-591-6998
Website URL : - http://southwestchimney.com/
About Us : - Southwest Chimney & Stoves & Air Duct Cleaning has been serving west Texas and southern New Mexico, since 1979. As El Paso, oldest and most experienced chimney, dryer vent and air duct systems cleaning company, we are dedicated to providing our customers the highest quality of service. We clean very large commercial air duct systems as well as smaller residential duct systems. We are nationally certified as ‘Air System Cleaning Specialists’, and a Texas licensed Refrigeration and Air Conditioning contractor, which is required in Texas, to clean air duct systems to industry performance standards. http://southwestchimney.com/
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray