ALL >> Health >> View Article
Acne Control Methods
Total Articles: 4777
The best treatment for acne involves nutrition and herbs both externally and internally. In addition to these elements, the control of acne requires a thorough and gentle cleanse. Therefore, the following steps are provided to help you to a beautiful clear skin.
The best internal treatment for acne is the one that contains herbs. These treatments require no prescription and can easily be purchased from any where. But other acne control medications do require a prescription. These can only be used in severe cases. In addition to this, most of the prescription medications have side effects. Some medications like the Accutane, have been found to cause depression.
On the other hand herbs are natural, gentle, and effective too. The other part of a good acne control is a lotion or gel to treat blemishes after cleansing your face. This product is mostly able to unplug the pores. It should also fight the bacteria that are the main cause of acne. The lotion should be formulated with a transdermal delivery system. This helps to make sure that all the helpful and natural ingredients are thoroughly absorbed into the skin.
The acne skin problem normally takes two to three weeks before the blemish appears. The beginning of acne is the clogging of a pore. The bacteria that are naturally present on the skin begin to multiply inside these clogged pores. The body fights the bacteria and sends white blood cells to the scene and this result in an inflammation.
Frequent cleansing of skin is obviously an important step in controlling acne. Because it helps to remove the extra skin cells and oils to keep them from clogging the pores. But do not wash your face too often as it can also leave your face dry and itchy.
Skin cleansing is the best method to keep your acne under control. Along with keeping the pores from getting clogged, it will also help the skin to bread. That will result in a more bright and healthy looking face.
Thomas has been writing Health, Wellness and Fitness articles for many years. His website Healthy Lifestyle has varieties of health related articles advocate people to have a healthy lifestyle.
Health Articles1. Sensory Integration|best Pediatric Physiotherapists In Hulimavu,bangalore
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
2. Everything About Vitamin B12
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Modafinil Tablets Boost Executive Functions
Author: Lewis Paul
4. The Significance Of Dental Care To Your Overall Health
Author: Donnell Nash
5. Can Counselling Get You Out Of A Bad Relationship?
Author: Richard Gosling
6. 6 Herbal Extracts That Treat Daily Health Concerns Naturally
Author: Quantum Naturals
7. Tips For Ivf Success By Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
8. Pros And Cons Of Plastic Surgery
Author: Kelly Sanchez
9. How To Know The Effect Of The Invisalign Treatment?
Author: Joseph Donald
10. Heart: Care For It And Live Longer
11. How To Find The Perfect Orthodontist In Lafayette?
Author: Thomas Mark
12. Chose The Best In Orthopedic
Author: Sandeep Tomar
13. How Effective Are The Lung Test Devices And How Can It Keep You Healthy?
Author: Natasha Adhikary
14. The Best Cardiologists In India: Dr Naresh Trehan & Dr Ashok Seth
Author: Medical Services of India
15. Why You Should Go For Fermenting Foods And Vegetables
Author: Kriben Govender