ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Understanding Real Asset Funds
Total Articles: 133
For investors looking to alternatives to the stock market, real asset funds are attractive for diversifying risk in less-volatile investments.
Real assets provide an excellent hedge against inflation and are particularly attractive in times of market volatility, when stocks and bonds are underperforming or erratic. This is because real assets – things such as land (real estate), natural resources (oil, gas and coal), precious metals (gold and silver), commodities (timber, wheat) and equipment – often perform counter to the market. Investors flock to real asset funds when other investments, including publicly traded stocks and bonds, are volatile or depressed.
A real asset fund allows the individual investor certain advantages. He or she can be diversified across one or several real asset categories. That investor is also joining similar investors to own more of one or several assets.
A good illustration of the advantages of real asset funds is land investment(ie, undeveloped real estate). Where an individual investor would want to limit his or her exposure on a single piece of property owned outright (or owned with the help of a loan), an asset fund made up of many investors spreads the risk, often without the need for external financing (ie, bank loans). With a larger pool of money, it becomes possible to purchase larger and more attractive parcels of land. The fund investors are also able to hire better advisors, counsellors and managers to maximise their investment. These professionals typically work within the same group, thereby guaranteeing more focused advice and greater commitment.
Currently, asset fund managers are very actively involved in real estate acquisitions, owing to the exceptionally low valuations on land coming out of the multiyear global recession. Because banks still follow stringent lending criteria, private investors, in the aggregate, in a real asset fund are better able to purchase properties with strong growth potential.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How Bad Credit Loans Work For Better Financial Solutions In The Uk?
Author: Sara James
2. The Free Forex Robot Minimize Risk And Maximize Profits In The Forex Market
3. How The Internet Has Made Money Transfer To India Simple?
4. What Are The Major Advantages Of Bill Discounting India?
5. Best Home Loan Scheme 04433044488 Documents Required For Home Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
6. Algotrade Can Help You Gain Consistent Returns On Forex Trading
7. Did You File Itr For Financial Year 2016-17?
Author: Did You File ITR For Financial Year 2016-17? India
8. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Life Insurance
Author: Sushant ingh
9. Important Aspects Of Banking
Author: Sushant Singh
10. Are You In Need Of Monetary Help For Business Establishment?
Author: John Bairstow
11. Borrowing Commercial Loan Is A Secure Way For Business Owners
Author: John Bairstow
12. The Race To Transform Yourself Into A Profitable Forex Trader
Author: John Arnold
13. House Construction Loan For Bkhata Property Apply 9964563600
Author: House Construction Loan for Bkhata
14. Gst Impact On Mutual Fund Market
15. Klse Market Understanding Before Investing
Author: Multi management and future solutions