ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Real Asset Portfolio Investing
Total Articles: 133
Investors who choose real asset portfolio investing appreciate diversification and reduced exposure.
The expertise that an investment advisor can offer means informed investment decisions and reduced risk as well as a range of ownership.
When an investor chooses to participate in a real asset portfolio, he or she is being strategic on at least two fronts. One is that real assets (commodities, precious metals, real estate, etc) are often used as hedges against inflation and market volatility that may be affecting financial instruments such as stocks and bonds. Second, by investing through a portfolio, the investor is avoiding exposure that might come from owning just one or two real assets.
Real estate is historically a smart place to achieve real asset growth – a large proportion of personal wealth has been historically achieved through both developed and undeveloped land. The “lone investor” alternative – owning just one piece of property – subjects that investor to the whims and happenstance of local jurisdictions and local economics. It does the owner of a large tract of land little good if the local jurisdiction is unfavourable to zoning changes or if a depressed regional business environment causes that land to drop in value.
This is where a well-managed real asset portfolio offers a strong advantage. The portfolio will have multiple properties in multiple locations. A portion will be readily realisable, returning value at paced durations. Any exposure to local challenges would be minimal, largely because fund managers are skilled at avoiding problematic assets in the first place. The level of expertise an experienced fund can bring to bear on a land acquisition also reduces the risk of poor investment decisions and low returns.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How Bad Credit Loans Work For Better Financial Solutions In The Uk?
Author: Sara James
2. The Free Forex Robot Minimize Risk And Maximize Profits In The Forex Market
3. How The Internet Has Made Money Transfer To India Simple?
4. What Are The Major Advantages Of Bill Discounting India?
5. Best Home Loan Scheme 04433044488 Documents Required For Home Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
6. Algotrade Can Help You Gain Consistent Returns On Forex Trading
7. Did You File Itr For Financial Year 2016-17?
Author: Did You File ITR For Financial Year 2016-17? India
8. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Life Insurance
Author: Sushant ingh
9. Important Aspects Of Banking
Author: Sushant Singh
10. Are You In Need Of Monetary Help For Business Establishment?
Author: John Bairstow
11. Borrowing Commercial Loan Is A Secure Way For Business Owners
Author: John Bairstow
12. The Race To Transform Yourself Into A Profitable Forex Trader
Author: John Arnold
13. House Construction Loan For Bkhata Property Apply 9964563600
Author: House Construction Loan for Bkhata
14. Gst Impact On Mutual Fund Market
15. Klse Market Understanding Before Investing
Author: Multi management and future solutions