ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Andaman And Nicobar Islands: Really Unique And Different From The Remaining World
Total Articles: 27
Andaman and Nicobar Islands is a group of small Islands located in Bay of Bengal in India and is considered as the most marvellous destination among the tourists who come here from the different parts of the world. Previously it was the place where Indian freedom fighters were kept who was given life imprisonment (also known as sajaaye Kala Pani) or death penalty by the British Rule at the time of Indian Independence.
You can glimpse here the glorious beaches, blue seas, thrilling wildlife, picturesque places and astounding marine creatures. So if you are a real nature lover then you must take a trip to this Island by choosing Andaman and Nicobar Islands Packages from Noida. But remember that during peak seasons the tourists must book their trips well in advance.
Many water sport activities are available at Andaman Water Sports Complex such as Speed Boats, Sail boats, Water-skiing, Paddle Boats, Row Boats and Windsurfing. This Island is also legendary for Snorkelling, Island Camps, Scuba Diving and Trekking. You can see here the colourful marine creatures and pulsating corals. You can go for wildlife safaris. Hotels here are mostly run by Andaman and Nicobar Tourism. For accommodation you can find here a wide range from luxurious hotels (serving finest hospitality) to budgeted cottages for tourists.
Many hotels and resorts are constructed near wide-ranging flora and fauna, picturesque attractions that makes the tourist’s stay more comfy. The residents of this Island are polite and welcoming. Here you may also glimpse the rare tribes. Andaman has some mouth-watering delicious sea foods to offer to their tourists like fish dishes and Savory seafood. Andaman and Nicobar Islands Tour Packages also include the Naval Marine Museum, Anthropological Museum, Forest and Fisheries Museum, the Mini Zoo, Cottage Industries Emporium, Cellular Jail, Science Centre, Corbyn's Cove beach and many more. You can purchase wonderful handicrafts and gifts at the local markets.
If you want to witness the real part of this Island then you must visit these places:
The Cellular Jail: It is a popular jail constructed by the British during their rule in India. This jail demonstrates the pains that the freedom fighters must had experienced during their struggle for independence.
Baratang: This is partially restricted region as here Jarawa Tribes resides. These tribes are far-far away from the modern technological advancements that are going on in this world. They wear no clothes at all. They hunt the animals of the jungle and eat them raw. The tourists coming here always show their curiosity to see these tribes and their lifestyles.
The other beautiful places here are Jolly Buoy, Havelock Island, Radhanagar Beach, Carnicobar Islands and The Great Nicobar Islands.
This article regarding Andaman and Nicobar Islands Packages and Luxury holiday packages is written by Ramkesh, is a passionate writer, reader and he love researching about histories and facts.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar