ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Comfortable Is A Lodge In Madurai ?
Total Articles: 76
Madurai is one of South India’s oldest city and is mainly known for famous Meenakshi temple,situated on banks of river Vaigai.The city is a great cultural heritage and famous for jasmine flowers. Pandyan kings has constructed beautiful temple and divine nector was showered at this place and due to which jasmine flowers bloom all around. The city is constructed in the form of a lotus and is known as lotus city too. People from several different religions and cultures are residing in the place and all different kinds of festivals are celebrated here in unison. It is the third largest city and the second largest municipal corporation in Tamil Nadu.
People come here and visits some of the top attractions like Sri Meenakshi Temple which is a place of historical importance, Thirumalai Nayakar Mahal which is one of the important palace which was built by Thirumalai Nayaakar in 1636 and by having look at the carvings, designing and painting you can have the feel of brilliant talents of the nayak kings,Gandhi Museum is a place where you can get insight of Freedom struggle of India and is definitely worth a visit as you can get so many things related to Gandhiji which has been showcased for visitors which makes this place definitely worth a visit.
Good accommodation facility is available for tourist. A Lodge in Madurai is a good option to Stay with reasonable rates and many of them are available in main Market area to get a clear and near look of pure and great Madurai city. A guesthouse Madurai will be ideal if it is at Prime location and quiet near to Meenakshi temple. People want to have good services along with a comfortable zone to stay with better connectivity options in the city. A good hotel for family staying and located in decent and calm place is a treat to a customer and places like Madurai Meenakshi Amman kovil and other famous temples are in walkable distance. Large number of lodge in Madurai normally offers many services like airport pick and drop, breakfast with zero additional price. The guesthouse Madurai provide good amenities alongwith add on services at cheaper prices to its customers hence popular among travelers and you can really go for experiment with lodges here. There has been good number of restaurents serving Indian,Chinese and Continental food and are the popular kind of cuisine here.Here Most of the hotels.serve the food in banana leaves to give the food traditional touch.Thoonga Nagaram is the name given to the city which means here the night life is active and hence tourist can enjoy here in odd hours too.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar