ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Lexington Group Predicts Tech Stocks To Surge In Q3+q4
Total Articles: 20
Analysts at The Lexington Group believe that technology sector is poised to break out and outperform in the second half of 2013 as well as through 2014. The tech analyst’s team has been researching big names before the sector really takes off. They are recommending these stocks to clients who are looking for solid returns but can handle some risk.
Apple (AAPL) is their first pick, as the release of the iPhones 5S and 5C have caused the share price to drop 5%, analysts believe that this is the perfect time for clients who want to invest in the firm. Apple has secured a contract with Japanese mobile phone operator, DoCoMo and has another in the works China Mobile. The analysts have set a target price of $510, and the stock pays a 2.4% dividend.
International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) is another tech stock they expect to outperform the market. IBM has become highly diversified after its departure from the personal computer business leading to huge profits for the firm. The analysts have set a target share price of $220 and the stock pays a dividend of 2.1%.
Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM) is expected to outperform the market as well. It is a leader in the mobile chip industry because it was the first to produce smartphone chips. Over the past two years it has seen profits of 32% and 29%. The analysts have set a target share price of $80 and the stock pays a dividend of 2.1%.
Seagate Technology PLC (STX) is the analyst’s last pick. Data growth will create more hard disk demand. Seagate's management believes that the demand for data will have a compounded annual growth rate of 50% through 2020. The analysts have set a target price of $50 and the stock pays a dividend of 3.9%.
Business Articles1. Five Things You Could Be Doing Wrong While Choosing Your Renovations Team
Author: Stephen Kavita
2. Add Value To Your Lancaster Home With The Right Renovations & Remodeling
Author: Cory Frank
3. Get The Most Out Of Family Counseling
Author: Cory Frank
4. The Case For Composite Decking
Author: Blue Star Carpentry
5. Motivation & Support
6. What Is A Leased Line And Its Advantages
Author: Ketan Shah
7. Carpet Cleaning And Flood Damage Repair
8. General Description About Bolts
Author: Harpreet Chhabra
9. Garage Door Service Irvine
10. Carpet Cleaning In Tustin
11. Colorado Garage Door Company
12. Hollywood Hills Carpet Cleaners
13. Custom Home Bars Make The Perfect Spot For Your Home Parties
Author: Larry Lynch
14. Overview On Benefits Of Telco Cost Saving To Benchmark Your Business
Author: Amber Brake
15. Corona Del Mar Carpet Cleaning