ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Inline Frp Ventilators And Fans
Total Articles: 25
Fiberglass ventilators and blowers offer certain critical advantages as mentioned hereunder:
- Optimal aerodynamic design of fan impellers to provide higher efficiency for any specific application.
- Reduction in overall weight of the fan, thereby extending the life of mechanical drive systems.
- Require lower drive motor rating and light duty bearing system.
- Low power consumption resulting in appreciable energy savings.
- FRP fans fabricated by compression moulding/resin transfer moulding technique would have uniform dimensions and consistent quality.
- Lower flow noise and mechanical noise levels compared to the conventional metallic fans.
- Longer life of fans due to improved mechanical strength.
ACME Fan Co. FRP fan are the finest quality blowers available for efficient movement of corrosive, humid, or polluted air, gases, and fumes. These fire-retardant and corrosion-resistant plastic fans are specially designed and especially suited for hostile applications where coated metal blowers typically corrode. ACME Fans are proven thoughout the world and clearly recognized for superior quality, reliability, and efficiency.
The axial flow fans are widely used for providing the required airflow for heat & mass transfer operations in various industrial equipment and processes. These include cooling towers for air-conditioning & ventilation, humidifiers in textile mills, air-heat exchangers for various chemical processes, ventilation & exhaust as in mining industry etc. All the major industries use large number of axial flow fans for operations, such as :
- Power Generation Facilities
- Petroleum Refining & Petrochemicals
- Cement Industry
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Fertilizer Production
- Mining Industries
- Institutional Ventilation, etc..
Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics (FRP) provide the desired non-corrosive quality to the fan blades, resulting the operation of fans even in the very aggressive environment. Lightweight FRP fans also ensure a low moment of inertia, minimum wear & stress on motor, bearing and drive system.
Hollow FRP blades reduce material & installation costs and possibility of damage to the fan & drive during sudden stops. Composite structural design can be tailor made by using glass fibres in various forms (woven mat & rovings) in right direction while moulding the impeller with resin thus imparting the desired mechanical strength by improving its structural stability and enhanced mechanical properties.
Aerofoil design of fan impellers ensures higher efficiency, lower noise levels & less power consumption. The aerodynamically designed impellers of fans, fabricated by composite material can be an excellent alternative to ensure enhanced efficiency & appropriate energy savings apart from a wide gamut of critical advantages.
The potential of FRP composite for various applications is very wide. In view of the crucial need for developing indigenous capability in composite technology the main advantage of FRP fans is their utilization and application of composite as an important performance material in various sectors and to improve upon the laboratory-industry linkages towards development & commercialisation.
ACME Fan Co. is a major supplier of plastic and fiberglass fans and blowers for industry applications where aggressive media must be moved. Plastic fans include polypropelene, PVC, PVDF, fire retardant and UV resistant PPs.
Some applications for Corrosion and Chemical Resistant Fans worth to mention here are:
* University, Medical Research, Defence Labs, Fume Hoods OEMs, Pharmaceutical Labs
* High Technology Semiconductors, PCBs, and Photonics
* Printed Circuit Board Industry
* Waste water and Sewage Treatment Plants
* Salt Air and High Humidity Environments
* Steel and Wire Manufacturing
* Stainless Steel and other Metal Production Facilities
* Chemical and Petrochemical Industries
* Jet Engine and Power Plant Turbine Manufacturing or Servicing
* Electroplating and Metal Finishing
* Scrubber OEMs and Designers
* Industrial Galvanizers
* Printing Press Service Shops
* Food Processing
* Pulp and Paper Industry
Tough applications mean tough fans and blowers by ACME Fan Co. - a world wide distributor of industrial process and OEM fans and blowers, as well as fan / blower components; including high pressure blowers, high temperature fans, spark resistant and explosion proof ventilators, tubeaxial and vaneaxial high pressure ventilators. Canada Blower also does existing fans and blowers repairs, re-build, as well as dynamical wheels balancing.
Additional information can be found at the Industrial ACME Fan Company web site http://acmefan.net/index.html
Industrial Mechanical Process Engineer
ACME Fan Co.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How The Costume Jewellery Is Becoming The New Fashion Trend?
2. What Are Various Kinds Of Designer Jewellery That Women Love?
3. What Shaving Razor Is The Best For Sensitive Skin? (tips)
4. Doctor Recommended Baby Bottle-what You Need To Know
Author: Dexter Brown
5. Essential Things To Keep In Mind Before Going To Purchase The Bow
Author: Zack Ayala
6. Visit Online Store To Buy Tibetan Handcrafts
7. Essential Things To Consider Before Buying A Gun Cabinet!
Author: Jonathan Franklin
8. Best Oppo Mobile Phones Under Rs. 8,000
Author: Gayatri S
9. Best Caravan Satellite Dish- Satking Orbit Tv Dish For Motorhomes.
Author: Glen Murphy
10. Mag 254 Vs Mag 256 – What Is The Difference?
Author: Newtech Store Limited
11. Have A Blast On The Big Night Before Your Big Day With A Hen Party
Author: Jade McKinney
12. The Secrets To Choosing Your Prefect Designer Suit
Author: Clavon Leonard
13. How Has Sportswear Evolved Over The Years?
Author: Gag Wears
14. Reflect Your Personality With Our Unique Style Statement
Author: uniform online
15. Stylish Watches – Wear Your Perfect Style