ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The 2014 Gmc Silverado High Country
Total Articles: 1
GMC has really out done themselves this time with the 2014 Silverado High Country Pickup Truck. It has brought the work truck and the truck needed for an office, right into the same vehicle.
Office on the Road
GM has made some changes for the 2014 making this truck a little bit of country and a whole lot of rock and roll. The seats are upholstered with the nice brown leather, bringing in the western theme desired by the designers. The brown leather also makes it easy to clean if indeed it turns into the work truck on a dusty job.
If the job at hand includes interacting with the internet, the High Country has the dashboard designed just for this. With the 4.2 inch screen it displays all of the electronic necessities you desire. Bose will accompany you on the road as you travel and help with the surround sound for the small theater in the rear seat. Incidentally, if the office turns into a hotel, the back seat is designed for comfort on the move and the front seats are both heated and cooled for your comfort.
The Silverado High Country comes with twenty inch wheels and a standard sized bed at six feet five. The Silverado packages do have varying sized beds to give you the hauling area you need.
The front has been redesigned for a more aerodynamic style, thus helping with the fuel mileage. The two wheel drive model will arrive at 23 miles per gallon; one can only assume that the four wheel drive version will be slightly lower, venturing somewhere near the 20 miles per gallon.
Under the hood
This 2014 GMC Silverado High Country will be sporting the small block 5.2 with the 8 cylinder, producing 355 horsepower. The wheels are a half inch wider across the board for better handling. The brakes have a hardened surface that helps to prevent rusting and has the potential to lengthen the life of the disk brakes the Chevy traditionally have. The front end has been carefully sealed, to help the fluids stay in and make for an easier repair if need be. The power steering rack has been electronically assisted for a smoother steer and the new Chevy has a six speed automatic slushbox.
GM will be pricing this rig somewhere around the $40,000 mark. Their competition with the Ford F-Series King Ranch is at $43,000, so at the lower price the new Chevy will be a steal.
GM expects the sales market to be near the 3-5% range, and little do they know how well they have put two markets together in one. With the strong Chevy truck under the work horse vehicle and the work truck with the technology. It's a bargain for both worlds.
Chevy has combined the both of both worlds in this truck. For more information on the availability in your area, contact your local Chevrolet dealer.
Depaula Chevrolet is a leading Chevy dealership serving the Albany, NY area. We are your one stop place for anything Chevrolet related! If you are searching for Chevrolet dealers using the keywords Chevrolet Dealer Albany or Amsterdam Chevy, come visit our showroom today!
Automobiles Articles1. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
2. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
3. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
4. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
5. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
6. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
7. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
8. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
9. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
10. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
11. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
12. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
13. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
14. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
15. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat