ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
What Is The Best Hair Loss Treatment For Men And Women
Total Articles: 200
Dermatologists have observed that in the last two decades or so, there has been a gradual increase in hair thinning problems in both men and women. Before opting for hair loss treatment, it would be better to identify the underlying causes for hair loss. Hereditary factor apart which of course is a major one, there are various external factors that are responsible for hair loss. And these factors act differently in men and women. For more information in this regard you can consult with a reputed hair salon Manchester.
Hair thinning problem in men is very common. Almost 40% of men below 35 experience this problem. It begins with a receding hairline and hair loss at the crown. This is a typical occurrence in most men suffering from hair loss problem. Gradually it leads to a bald patch at the crown and finally the top of the scalp becomes completely bald. The most common cause for hair loss in men is because of the chemical present in the testosterone DHT (dyhydro-testosterone).
In women, the problem is different and more complicated. Hair loss which used to be a male problem earlier is now affecting more that 40% women who have crossed 40. In men, hair loss occurs in a definite pattern whereas in women it is overall hair loss. This condition is termed as 'diffuse thinning' and there can be many causes. It is recommended to get a GPs diagnosis done prior to treatment. In majority of women, conditions like childbirth, pregnancy, menopause and overactive thyroid etc affects the hormonal balance which triggers hair loss. There are also other factors related to cosmetic enhancements like excessive use of hair colorants, hair perms and extreme hot oil treatment. These practices inflame the scalp and damage the hair follicles.
The good news is that nowadays different types of Hair salons Manchester are available. There are wonderful ingredients, shampoos, dietary supplements and treatment procedures that stops hair thinning, promote hair growth and removes damaging chemicals from the scalp. Some are specially made for men and some for women. Moreover, treatments are recommended depending on the type of hair loss of the affected person.
Although treatments are effective, it takes months to notice the results. In the meantime, you can use products or apply techniques like hair loss conditioners and hair styles to make your existing hair look healthier and thicker. Keep in mind that hair loss can occur due to various reasons but the modern treatments can effectively prevent this problem.
Home and Garden Articles1. Are Reviews Enough To Know About Moving Companies In New York
Author: Michael Holden
2. How To Make Your Badkamer Renovatie Most Cost Effective
Author: Brian Miller
3. Selecting Bathroom Floor And Wall Tiles
Author: Bath & Tile
4. 4 Reasons To Use Eco-friendly Building Materials
Author: Chris Jenkin
5. Organizing Restaurant`s Booth Seating And Getting Booth Reupholstery
6. Quality Manufacturer Of Restaurant Booth
7. Learn The Process Of Choosing And Organizing Restaurant Booth Seating
8. How To Use Creative Ideas To Make Your Restaurant More Unique
9. Purchasing Good Quality Restaurant Booths
10. Add A Decorative Accent To Your Home With Bamboo Blinds
Author: Julie Valencia
11. The Budget Interior Designers In Bangalore Make Your Dream Home Come True
12. Some Tips To Remove Popcorn In Miami Without More Trouble
Author: Jacob Ethan
13. Basic Information Of Roofing
Author: Roofing 2000
14. Caring For Your Bathroom And Sanitary Ware
15. Why Sod Installation Is An Effective Way Of Making Lawn Or Garden
Author: Anu Walia