ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
What Is The Best Hair Loss Treatment For Men And Women
Total Articles: 200
Dermatologists have observed that in the last two decades or so, there has been a gradual increase in hair thinning problems in both men and women. Before opting for hair loss treatment, it would be better to identify the underlying causes for hair loss. Hereditary factor apart which of course is a major one, there are various external factors that are responsible for hair loss. And these factors act differently in men and women. For more information in this regard you can consult with a reputed hair salon Manchester.
Hair thinning problem in men is very common. Almost 40% of men below 35 experience this problem. It begins with a receding hairline and hair loss at the crown. This is a typical occurrence in most men suffering from hair loss problem. Gradually it leads to a bald patch at the crown and finally the top of the scalp becomes completely bald. The most common cause for hair loss in men is because of the chemical present in the testosterone DHT (dyhydro-testosterone).
In women, the problem is different and more complicated. Hair loss which used to be a male problem earlier is now affecting more that 40% women who have crossed 40. In men, hair loss occurs in a definite pattern whereas in women it is overall hair loss. This condition is termed as 'diffuse thinning' and there can be many causes. It is recommended to get a GPs diagnosis done prior to treatment. In majority of women, conditions like childbirth, pregnancy, menopause and overactive thyroid etc affects the hormonal balance which triggers hair loss. There are also other factors related to cosmetic enhancements like excessive use of hair colorants, hair perms and extreme hot oil treatment. These practices inflame the scalp and damage the hair follicles.
The good news is that nowadays different types of Hair salons Manchester are available. There are wonderful ingredients, shampoos, dietary supplements and treatment procedures that stops hair thinning, promote hair growth and removes damaging chemicals from the scalp. Some are specially made for men and some for women. Moreover, treatments are recommended depending on the type of hair loss of the affected person.
Although treatments are effective, it takes months to notice the results. In the meantime, you can use products or apply techniques like hair loss conditioners and hair styles to make your existing hair look healthier and thicker. Keep in mind that hair loss can occur due to various reasons but the modern treatments can effectively prevent this problem.
Home and Garden Articles1. Split Or Window Air Conditioner Which One Is The Best?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. How Not To Get Scammed By An Unreliable Removalists Company Perth
3. Checklist Of Things Cowboy Builders Will Tell You
Author: Mark Trescothic
4. Climate Considerations For A Green House Garden
Author: David Kessler
5. Planning To Renovate Your Bathroom? Hire A Professional Plumber
Author: Nicholas Calleija
6. Sammsara - Hashtag Handy Decor Tips
Author: SAMMSARA Luxury Modern Home
7. Some Must-have Bar Furnishings To Achieve The Perfect Party Mood
Author: James Waltan
8. Why Porcelain Tile Is A Popular Choice For Bathroom Floors
9. 5 Reasons To Invest In A Vintage-inspired Louis De Poortere Rug
Author: Phoebe Holland
10. What Is The Cost Of Renovating A Kitchen In Canada?
Author: Christine Delongte
11. The Advantages Of Using Pavers
Author: Flash Stone
12. How To Transformed Ordinary Table Into Extraordinary Dinette
Author: Liv India
13. The Factors You Need To Consider For Tearing Down The Existing Office Building
Author: Tuuli Halkoaho
14. Demolition Of House Or Complex Need To Be Done With Professional Agencies
Author: Kaija Raita
15. Things To Be Pondered On While Working At A Demolition Site
Author: Aapo Haapoja