ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
What Is The Best Hair Loss Treatment For Men And Women
Total Articles: 200
Dermatologists have observed that in the last two decades or so, there has been a gradual increase in hair thinning problems in both men and women. Before opting for hair loss treatment, it would be better to identify the underlying causes for hair loss. Hereditary factor apart which of course is a major one, there are various external factors that are responsible for hair loss. And these factors act differently in men and women. For more information in this regard you can consult with a reputed hair salon Manchester.
Hair thinning problem in men is very common. Almost 40% of men below 35 experience this problem. It begins with a receding hairline and hair loss at the crown. This is a typical occurrence in most men suffering from hair loss problem. Gradually it leads to a bald patch at the crown and finally the top of the scalp becomes completely bald. The most common cause for hair loss in men is because of the chemical present in the testosterone DHT (dyhydro-testosterone).
In women, the problem is different and more complicated. Hair loss which used to be a male problem earlier is now affecting more that 40% women who have crossed 40. In men, hair loss occurs in a definite pattern whereas in women it is overall hair loss. This condition is termed as 'diffuse thinning' and there can be many causes. It is recommended to get a GPs diagnosis done prior to treatment. In majority of women, conditions like childbirth, pregnancy, menopause and overactive thyroid etc affects the hormonal balance which triggers hair loss. There are also other factors related to cosmetic enhancements like excessive use of hair colorants, hair perms and extreme hot oil treatment. These practices inflame the scalp and damage the hair follicles.
The good news is that nowadays different types of Hair salons Manchester are available. There are wonderful ingredients, shampoos, dietary supplements and treatment procedures that stops hair thinning, promote hair growth and removes damaging chemicals from the scalp. Some are specially made for men and some for women. Moreover, treatments are recommended depending on the type of hair loss of the affected person.
Although treatments are effective, it takes months to notice the results. In the meantime, you can use products or apply techniques like hair loss conditioners and hair styles to make your existing hair look healthier and thicker. Keep in mind that hair loss can occur due to various reasons but the modern treatments can effectively prevent this problem.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi