ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Mobile Recruiting To Boost An Employee Referral Program
Total Articles: 58
If there is one trend that is impacting social interaction & professional networking alike, it is the growth of mobile telephony.
The use of mobile has revolutionized the recruitment landscape, so much so that recruiters can ignore this medium only at their own peril. With a substantial percentage of job searches coming from Mobile Devices, companies stand to lose as much as 30% of candidates should their career sites not be mobile.
Mobile recruiting, however, does not just encompass people searching for jobs through a mobile device, but it also functions as an important employee referral tool.
With mobile technology available at everyone’s fingertips, it is now possible to ensure your company’s job openings are at your employee’s fingertips too. This is especially significant with the growing populace of mobile workers that is estimated to reach 1.3 Billion by 2015. Skimming through many web pages to get to a tedious employee referral form can greatly reduce the possibility of this mobile population to make job referrals.
On the other hand, mobile friendliness can revive your Employee Referral program by ensuring that:
1) Employees can access job openings and refer people anytime and from anywhere. This ensures that employees do not miss out on any referrals on account of the fact that the referring process may be cumbersome. The ease of referring, in fact, renders it to be an important social recruiting tool.
2) The convenience of making referrals is also seen to have an impact on the quality of employee referral solutions.
3) With a changing recruiting landscape, mobile friendliness also ensures that the organization remains competitive.
Mobile friendliness also renders it easier for companies to open up the Referral Program not just to employees but to expand its scope to other business constituents as well.
To make optimal use of mobile recruiting, it is important that the referrals are supported on social networking sites such as facebook mobile. With a sizeable percentage of the usage of social networking sites being mobile and a large number of job opportunities being shared across these sites, the mobile turns out to be an important source of job related information for candidates while at the same time unleashing the potential of social recruiting.
Despite the above advantages, industry data reveals that only about 20% of Fortune 500 companies are mobile optimized for recruiting. It is fairly important for companies to catch up with this growing trend to maintain their competitive edge as also to retain an image of being a progressive employer.
Author Bio :
Savio Vadakkan is the Marketing Professional at ZALP, a unique employee referral booster. ZALP helps organizations tap the full potential of their employee referral program, employee referral solutions using advanced social media integration, social recruiting and interesting features like gamification.
Computers Articles1. Why Should You Invest In A Ricoh Duplex Printer?
Author: Ricoh india
2. Microsoft Office 2016 Promo Code Every New Upgrade Makes Your Life Lot Easier
Author: Christine Bleakley
3. The General Reasons Of Data Loss Of A Computer
Author: Alex Stylis
4. Tips On Selecting The Right Customer Relationship Management System
5. Hadoop Big Data Usability Tools And Methods
Author: MindQ Systems
6. The Advantages Of Electronic Batch Invoicing For Business Entities
Author: Jason Legg
7. What Can Microsoft Azure Do?
8. Warning: Google May Close Gmail Service On Your Computer
Author: Paul Smith
9. The Benefits Of Virtual Desktop As A Service
Author: cyber Link
10. Find Professionals For Best Script Design That Enhances Your Business Presence Online
11. Are You Searching For A Computer Repair Shop Near Me To Repair Your Systems?
12. Find Best Templates Hyip From Professionals To Make Your Mark Online
13. Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Comprehensive Solutions On A Single Platform
14. Private Investigator Milwaukee Helps To Find The Truth Behind Your Suspicion
15. Easy Solutions To Some Common Computer Problems
Author: Best Online Computer Repair, PC Support USA.